ebay scammer

Alright, I listed up something on ebay. Specifically list will only ship in US, blah blah blah, thought I checked off something that wouldnt allow people with 0 feedback to bid, whatever.

so some fuck with no feedback and a foreign address clicks buy it now.

how do I bring ebay “customer service” into the situation? I don’t want to pay to relist it.

There’s something you can do a free re-list for under reporting an unpaid buyer if “Buyer wants to ship to a country that I don’t ship to.”

what an asshat. did he send funding?

ebay customer service is really good. they should contact you quickly… i heard back in 24 hours.

no, just clicked buy it now.

this looks like its going to be a process. In order to get a “refund” HE has to reply to a message from ebay. what a crock.

Years ago I sold a pair of old car seats that were taking up space in my garage. I just wanted them gone, so I started the bidding at $10 and specified local pickup. Yep, someone from IRELAND bought them for $10, and wanted me to ship them to him. Told him to drop dead. Now, If I can’t sell the big stuff on Craigslist, it goes to the curb, because people on eBay are too stupid to read.