ebayers, shipping Q

I am new to ebay and I have an item for sale. I have been asked if I will ship to Australia and another to Canada.

Is there any problems doing this aside from them paying perhaps a higher shipping cost? There must be something otherwise why would they ask?

I usually only ship to US to avoid scams.

shipping out of the country is just an overall pain in the ass. not only does it cost a ton, but there is paperwork to fill out etc. ship to the US only…save the hassle.

Word.

potential scams, paperwork, pain in my ass…I think I heard enough. Thanks guys I will keep sales to U.S. Only

It depends what you are selling. If it’s a laptop or a cell phone or some other popular scam item, I would stay clear. But I’ve sold auto parts to more countries than I can count, and knock on wood I’ve never been screwed. People will pay more for what they can’t find in their country. I wouldn’t send something worth a grand, but I’ve had a few $500 transactions. Just take PayPal and check their feedback first. Check the USPS site for a price. You just have to fill out one form to ship with them.

The item in question is a motorcycle part not worth more than 50 bucks.