eclipse problems

i have a few questions about my 1995 eclipse gs i am trying to get rid of it but i have to get it running first the car started dieing out check engine light go’s off so does my car we got codes for it and replaced all the problems the code reader read out but its starts and then stalls out then it wont start at all has no spark changed camshaft sensor and nothing new plugs nothing you name it i have done it and nothings working can anyone help me out with this so i can get rid of it and get an f-body or an 87 supra so can some one plz help me out thanks

I’m getting a headache just trying to read this.

Lets start with capitals. End with periods and maybe if your feeling crazy throw a comma inbetween thoughts.

That has to be the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen.

Grammar was excellent.

soooo you said you had a problem with english?

Well it’s an eclipse, thats problem one. now problem two is putting that gibberish you wrote into sentences.

I lol’d for this… I think he needs to back to pre-k

Reads no different in reverse :ponder

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl i think i might of peed a little.

have you replaced the maf or the 02 sensors check the engine/tranny grounds you check the alt and battery does it have oil in it did you run out on fuewl i dunno air density sensor prolly wouldnt have to do with it does the 420a have an air density sensor i assume its a 420a bc u said it a gs i dunno it cool i guess rather have a 4g63 tho gd luck lemme know if you need more advice bump ftw epic interwebz

not one period. Dude its a dsm. Your already in over your head.

not understanding why you replaced cam sensor or plugs if you have no spark. you should work your way backwards. or just bring it to autozone those guys know everything.

and your sn is mkivsupra…so shouldn’t u be driving that instead of caring about your eclipse? lol.

if you read the first and only sentance, HA hes trying to sell it to purchase a new vehicle.

listen i dont care about my grammer i just need this pos gone i dont no about dsm i am a jdm person got it bc it was cheap and a winter beater

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/34342/1249214-what_the_fuck_am_i_reading_super.png

What exactly is a “JDM person”? Also go look on dsmtuners or dsmtalk for possible fixes

That’s fine, but the majority public here does.

It’s quite difficult to convey ones message and get a legitimate answer if you cannot get even a small percent of the regulars on a forum to understand WTF you are trying to say.

so your a fob asian? that would explain why your english isn’t great if your new to the language.