edelbrock or holley

im pretty knowledgable about hte 5.slows and that is my final answer… did i win alex?

Yea but you lost your money on the daily double. Sorry man

damm it i knew i should of bet lower

trickflow= summit

quik dappie wants to know how the twin turbo mustang is comming along

rob bent the rod in his #8 cylinder

that sucks!!!1

yeah it does… he was going to do a 347 then do the turbo on that, but couldnt get approved for the loan. so he is still with the 302

i was talking about quiks twin turbo

do you realize the car is up for sale and now im workmans comp. i also bought a bike. i told many ppl im going to mod the truck one day when income is steady. yes i was going to do the setup but instead i made teh decision to ride a bike, then i bought a new one.

biggest key here is money give me around 3gs and it will get done. but right now paying debt off is more important then any ride

I agree im young… Im 17 i bought this car when i was 15 from texas so there would be no rust or body work… im currently working 2 jobs to pay for this shit and as far as speed goes im not really 2 concerned with it… not trying to kill myself… thnx for the advice ill look into trick flow products and others mentioned… im doin all this shit myself so im learning as i go along… i was just getting opinions from here becuz i noticed a large number of mustang drivers…

like posted before if you need any advice just ask. you seem like a cool person since you didnt reply as a smart ass. so we will help you

quik is our new spokesmodel!!

like i said, dont buy a kit. piece one together for cheaper

sell it and get a ls1

you cant beat he package that trickflow offers. if i keep my car it would be that package

mismatch companies

thousands of companies for the same product, take advantage of it. Not many can say that.

whats the trick flow package again??? and how much?

heads,cam, intake, pushrods[ithink]timmingchain i forget what else… its about 2000

dont really need timing chain, rods come with heads. still need rockers

package is overpriced.

Trick flow heads, custom cam, motorsport rockers, and cobra intake

fuck it, Just drive it off a ravine.