edelbrock or holley

Im goin to rebuild my 302 this summer and i was wondering what package u guys like… edelbrock RPM kit (heads, cam, upper/lower intake manifold, 70mm throttlebody) or the holley systemax package offering similar components?

I’d get rid of the Shitty Tranny before anything.

Then Mismatch companys
Trick flow intake
C&L Throttle Body/ Air Meter
Trick flow heads
a Custom Grind Cam

i got the Tremec 5 speed transmission, alum flywheel and hase 1200 hp clutch put in over the winter so i could build the motor this fall and get it ready for the stage 3 procharger

Removing the Alteezas could add 43.8 hp

your confusing me,

you want a edelbrock or holley or a Procharger 3

im goin to strip the motor completely down and start from the bottom up and completely rebuild the entire motor but hopefully my cyclinders arent 2 disfigured that i dont need to get the block drilled out… i was asking for opinons on what manufacture i should go with on building my motor either the edelbrock RPM package or the holley systemax and then in the spring im goin to buy the procharger… im looking for a mild build up that i can get alot of horsepower but still can drive it on the street

what he said !!! :blue:

This will save you alot of time, money and aggrevation.
Find the steepest, Least populated hill by a water source.
collect the insurance $ and buy LS1 :boink

and baptize it!

:rofl:

If i had to do a motorswap id drop in a 460 cobra jet and eat a ls1 without any mods… and if i brought home a gm my dad would turn into rambo and have a rocket launcher bbq… this is ford country… or hick country… w/e u preffer for the redneck sticks out here in slickville

:rofl: :rofl: not

If i was your dad, I woulda kicked your ass. Just for putting Alteezas on a legendary car :doh:

:nono:

PRO-M = :bowdown:

:nuts:

Pro-M mass air > C&L

if you already have updated injectors, go with the Pro-m, if not, get the C&L, that way you only need to replace the blow through tube when you get bigger injectors.

As far as the intake/heads/cam choice…

I HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend a set of Trick Flow Twisted wedge heads…
also for intake wise, see if you can find an intake manifold from a 96-98 V8 explorer, It’s a GT40 intake which are very good. best bang for the buck is definately the Cobra Upper and Lower manifold.

I am running the Cobra upper and lower intake, twisted wedge heads, a custom cam, and a 70MM BBK Throttle body.

you can probably shop around and put your own package together for much much less

thousands of Companys for the same product :nuts:

dude with as much knowledge of 5.0s i have i could so easily own the shit outt of you for that bullshit statement but since im feeling in good mood ill help your young punk ass out.

if i was you i would go with the trick flow package deal instead of the overpriced holley or even the eldebrock. [eldebrock can stick with gms and hondas]. trickflow have been working with ford for the longest time. this combo is the cheaper then the holley and IMO alot better quailty. one your clutch is way to strong. youll never make 1200 hp on a stock casting block. so you just wasted money and can actually hurt performance. you say you want a procharger along with these combos. what are your goals of speed and dont tell me you just want hp. a properly setup car can go faster then a car with all power.

from the way your speaking i dont think you have anyclue about a mustang but if you dont act a fool we will help you along. if you come incorrect we will own you to the point you leave this site.

do it ,the book man has spoken!!! :blah: :zzz: :finger:

I will take "Quik kinda has a Clue’’ for $500 – Alex

:rofl: :rofl: