Electric Fan

I remember someone talking about an electric fan from a Stanza a while back. Just wanted to know if all the Stanzas had electric fans, or just some. Does anyone know where there are some Stanzas being wrecked? Al’s maybe?

i think it was off the 93+ altimas. whatever car they are off i heard they work great. no more noisy belt driven fan :lol:

I was the one talkin about the fans. I got mine off the newest style Stanzas that they made (probably 93). They are dual 10 or 12 inch and have dual speeds, you just have to trim about half an inch on each side and some of the brakets on top. I got A flaxalite thermostat and couldnt be happier. I got the fans at pick your part for $20 and the thermostat was $35.
Pm me if you nees anymore details

I am wondering if I couldnt rig up a similar system to what the stock setup with electric fans are? For example they usually have a water temp sensor that turns the relay on to run the fan. Would it be cheaper to just get that all when you pick up the fans? Especially since pick your part prolly wont charge for the extra peices?

Where do you get the thermostat from though if I went the other route? Would Princess Auto have it? They are usually pretty cheap for stuff like that.

You have to use an aftermarket thermostat, i got a flexalite thermostat from mopac for $35 and it works really well.

Sweet, I new there was a better way.

You can use any ff car fan almost. I just ran a switch and relay to dule fans that i took off a 93 intrepid. Works awsome and really pulls the air through your intercooler!

I remember someone talking about an electric fan from a Stanza a while back. Just wanted to know if all the Stanzas had electric fans, or just some. Does anyone know where there are some Stanzas being wrecked? Al’s maybe?

i think it was off the 93+ altimas. whatever car they are off i heard they work great. no more noisy belt driven fan :lol:

I was the one talkin about the fans. I got mine off the newest style Stanzas that they made (probably 93). They are dual 10 or 12 inch and have dual speeds, you just have to trim about half an inch on each side and some of the brakets on top. I got A flaxalite thermostat and couldnt be happier. I got the fans at pick your part for $20 and the thermostat was $35.
Pm me if you nees anymore details

I am wondering if I couldnt rig up a similar system to what the stock setup with electric fans are? For example they usually have a water temp sensor that turns the relay on to run the fan. Would it be cheaper to just get that all when you pick up the fans? Especially since pick your part prolly wont charge for the extra peices?

Where do you get the thermostat from though if I went the other route? Would Princess Auto have it? They are usually pretty cheap for stuff like that.

You have to use an aftermarket thermostat, i got a flexalite thermostat from mopac for $35 and it works really well.

Sweet, I new there was a better way.

You can use any ff car fan almost. I just ran a switch and relay to dule fans that i took off a 93 intrepid. Works awsome and really pulls the air through your intercooler!