Electrolytes and cancer..........

Aanybody know anything baout this hsit? My mum went to the pathologist today and they found that she hed more electrolytes then she should and in turn thi has to do with cancer,she has had breast cancer as well as skin cancer 3 times so far and has made it but this doesn,t look good. I googled it but still am not sure about what it is,i ma trying to get ahold of her doctor to find out bu=t he is busy. I ma soooo fucking stressed and need some info if anyone knows anything about it at all:dunno:

I don’t know anything about this, but here is a webpage that explains what you are asking about…

http://patient.cancerconsultants.com/supportive_treatment.aspx?id=23137

Sorry to hear you mom’s not doing well. Be strong for her!!! :frowning:

i am not to clear on what that page says. But I hope everything gets better Devin. Is your mom going through chemo now?

Devin, if you guys need anything let me know…sorry again to hear about all of this…:frowning:

devin!!!

get your mom to cancer treatment centers of america

if you want i can get you in touch of amanda;s dad

survived 2 terminal cancers…colon and lung each time was considered to be a goner

cured himself through natural and medical treatment…if he would of listen to the doctors around here we surely would of lost him…

he knows all about elctrolytes and has many items to help…

especially boost aumnum system and stay away from sugars…cancer thrives on sugar

Very very good page jinx,thank you! She has not been diognosed with any cancer as of yet,she went to the path and got tests and it turned out to be more electrolytes then she should have,now this is a huuuuuuge concern due to the fact that she has had breast cancer in the past as well as malignant once and mild skin twice. SHe has to go get a full CT in a few weeks as well as alot of tests done. Now the reason this is worryiing me so damn much is for the fact that she has some of those symptoms on the page and her past as well,not to mention she is 64 years old/young. I odn,t think she can go through this hsit at such an age but what do i know,the woman has been through hell in her life and is the nicest person i know and ever will know. She is stressed out beyond beleif and i as well…

Wwe have talked abou this b4 spangs and i told her about it…if the time does come we sit down and talk about it man,thanks

Wow, thats heavy. I wish I knew more or could help. I hope there isn’t any cancer returning.

Sorry to hear this. Try not to jump the gun though, something else could be causing the imbalance. Hope everything is ok.