elise>old drunk lady's ass

driving back from TITS with Notch DC5 shotty in the elise and dan behind us in the sti, ipull up next to a newer white sedan (new malibu?). The guy rolls down hiw window and says something to the effect of “nice fucking car man, niiiice fuuuuckinggggg carrrrrr…”

He is trashed beyond belief, slurring his words like crazy. Well, he’s like “want my wife to moon you?”. We just start lauging because he’s obviously joking… He’s like, "she’s gonna moon you!, you want her too? So i’m like, “no thanks man” Well, he’s like “come on man, she’s already got her pants down…”…

Then sure enough… we have a 50 year old woman showing us her bare ass from the passenger seat.

WTF.

lol

nice lol :tup:

pics or

well, you know

Elises get the pan-tees Dowwwwwwwwn.

nice :tup:

How is this a > thread when you get some old ass in your face. Shouldn’t that be in the other way?

^^^ pretty much.

I’d have called the plate number in for drunk driving just for getting old saggy ass to the face.

and then the guy blew the next red light, really bad.

So, was it decent 50 y/o ass, or skanky one?:cjerk:

Lol, I seen both of your cars downtown tonight. They look good :tup:

haha

Im glad i went to liars and wasnt exposed to that.

Now i need to finaly get to bed before i have a stroke :ham:

OMG my fucking head is pounding :cry:

it was such a sloppy out of shape ass

Ya I saw you guys rolling down Chippawa. My friends were like, “d00d!!! What kinda car is that?!?!?” lol.

and no pics of the nasty woman ass? I bet if there was man sausage there’d be pics.

Car looks good though. :tup:

The sick part is that if her pants were already down, she was probably “having fun” with herself in the passenger seat…

haha, no, she pulled them down while he was talking. i didn’t want to believe it was happeneing
but it was.

shudder.

eww this thread should be the other way. old ladys ass > Elise

old man ass (think newmans old sig) < old lady ass < *
so technically the thread title is correct

Thats hot:banghead:

Damn. Between seeing Twizted’s dick and this lady’s ass you’re on a roll.

Play on playa.

:lol: