Empire Fitment website debut.

feature on my old mr2, called when the 518 wasn’t shit. we can also do jon t.'s teg, byrons sti, eddie’s camry, and all the other well built cars from when this area got magazine features…shit lets throw in centolas ghost.

I was just at Jon t’s wedding! His teg was awesome. His WRX after that was well done as well just not as wildly done.

Whatever happened to the Poor Boyz car club around here? I remember them being fairly big and putting on shows but then they just disappeared.

i saw pics from that, unfortunately i have fallen so out of touch with that whole crew. haven’t seen somf since i was in vt at eddies place years ago. i think for the area jon t’s car had the most clones, i know after my car there were a lot of pink wheels popping up but multiple da integra with the orange/black sceme showed up around here after he did his car.

fuck i miss the scene :frowning: lol.

short story, i wont put it here. long story, i don’t know enough.

I do remember seeing an orange and black Integra. I thought it was the same one being bought and sold though, didnt know there was a few.

I hadn’t seen either of them in a few yrs as well. But we’ve known each other since like 6th grade and still talked on the Facebook fairly regularly.

jon t’s was the original and as far as i know never made it back out. i lost track of what premo did with it, prob sold it for some fast cash. but there were many that copied it. i still see them every once in a while and all i think of is the real one on quantim teck alloys from back in the day.

ITB’s FTW!

idk if i have talked to jon t since he got rid of the wrx. last time i saw eddie was when he picked up the mr-2 spyder and i’ve talked to him on fb maybe once or twice, he always told me that i could crash at his place if i wanted to board up there but never took him up on that. somf, i have no fucking clue when i’ve seen/talked to him last. more people of that crew, what the fuck happened to sean/billie joe, were they at the wedding? last time i saw sean was the random cruise that started at my house, dunno about her lol. she made great jello shots though.

they did that car in, so back in the day no one could tune that car :crackup he would of had it sold for more then he was asking if it was driveable.

Haha yeah. But they looked baller as fuck!

when the car only got driven on/off trailers, didn’t fucking matter what it drove like. ahh good old days of hot import nights. should of joined team emotion.

It was a pretty fun car before the ITBs though. Nothing crazy fast but well rounded.

Newest feature is up www.empirefitment.com

still the same bmw

Fixed

as much as i rag on you I actually would like to see this succeed. havent read it yet will let you know what i think later…

Sounds good I’ve taken everything from here as constructively as I can

agreed you’ve been quite a good sport about being the whipping boy