Empire Fitment website debut.

+1

Yeah you too. You’re a good sport for hanging with Jim and I on 87 for a while. We were slow as shit.

I drive like a geriatric fuck with Florida plates on a white Cadillac Deville.

:rofl I remember Jim saying he would be driving slow, and when you 2 were the only ones I saw after the tolls I thought, “Oh, I’ll stick them and just cruise at the speed limit stress free!” That turned into, “If I stay with them I am going to fall asleep.”

When we got stuck behind that retiree chariot at one point, I passed you because it seriously started to feel dangerous with the amount of traffic that day. I think blkwgn had already lost patience and fucked off at that point lol.

LOL.
I have zero interest in speeding. Ill do 75 on the northway if I’m feeling ballsy.

and yet, you have R compound tires on an S2000.

Does the J’s make any noise at all? Spent a lot of time near your car and didn’t hear a thing. :rofl

If the stance bOyz can stretch 205 wide all season tires on 12" wide wheels I can run retarded tires on my S2000 that actually function lol.

It drones SOOOO fucking bad in the car.

He drives quick when it’s appropriate.

I wanna hear it. We should drive on interesting roads instead of standing around in lots like goons. Is it tolerable with the window open? Dan can’t drive with the windows closed because he says his hardtop causes cabin pressure. :lol

You have j bends in your exhaust? I do to, mine slide sorta like a trombone.
They told me if I have drone experiment sliding it in and out. Luckily It was perfect from the manufacturer.

Hey go suck each other off in another thread there’s a good group of us in here trying to break Coreys spirit even more ( yea Corey we already mostly broke your spirit you had your own build thread locked like a chode)…

Yetti, did you inspect my car last year? Silver s2k. I’ll be in Friday for alignment.

Fucked up camber, lowrider Miata’s and stretched tires are not cool and have never been cool.

They look fucking retarded.

yea that was me… I’m not there anymore however…

Windows up or down, it’s terrible. I’m too old for this shit.

ROFL.

for the record i waited on the highway for you faggots but you still didnt catch up with me driving 55 in a 65 ffs

Yeah. I almost rear ended ryan about 4 times. Then ern fucking gotti wouldnt stop trying to race me revving his car at me so i had to back down or forever be embarassed.

Broken spirit? No sir, writing another feature right now

You deleted your cars build thread… I would consider that a broken spirit or maybe a wet vagina.