Engine Swaps youd like to see

I was thinking of some engine swaps Id like to see/do and these crossed my mind.
Feel free to add more- just try to keep it to things that havent been done before.

*SRT-4 motor and tranny swap into '81-'84 Plymouth Reliant or Dodge Aries

*Cobalt SS motor (SC or turbo) and tranny into '82-'87 Cavalier (preferably hatchback)

Id like to see someone swap a B18B into my Civic… Now

I wanna do the SRT-8 swap in the intrepid, rwd, the works :ninja

4G63 into a fox body mustang with a GT42R :wow

can you clerify what that is in non-import fanboi lingo?? :lol

Eclipse motor with a big turbo

fanboi? im not a fan boi, you queer. 1G eclipse/talon/laser 2.0 16v turbo engine… into a fox body( 79-93)mustang incase you werent aware

good job paul.

ZR1 motor(LS9 S/C) into a SN95 or New Edge Mustang :nod

6.0L SRT-8 swap into a Crossfire

LS7 into a G35 coupe

LS1 Original VW Beetle

K20 mid engine, RWD original Mini.

LS1 Smart.

Why would ya do that, dont ya think it would take an awful lot of power to move the fox equivalent to a built 5.0? And i knwo your not a fanboi lol

1.4 3 cyclinder TDI into an MK1 rabbit for some carzy fuel economy

lighter engine, better for road racing if equipped with a smaller turbo than whats listed… and they can make gobs of power as well… would i do it ever, certainly not, id just do a DSM… but if i were to do a mustang, boosted 347, with a quite large turbo on it. 76mm or so.

Jew.

Terminator swap in 63 split-window vette

:+1

LS2 motor and tranny into a 70’S corvette

Terminator swap with a C4 on a brake in a white SN95

94 White Cobra with a Termi swap

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9404-cobra-conversion_169044.htm?ref=44892b1d-c485-4b6c-a607-9a9e016eee8d

Close…
Here is a link to the whole thread he has quite a bit of pictures from the whole swap. Badass car…

http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=23093.0

You should do it Adam :nod.

i was saying that in the direction to adam. he said next year he wants a C4 on the brake for his car…why not a terminator motor in the mix as well :nod