Epic Apocalyptic Winter Stormgasm 2015/2016

…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO
10 AM EST FRIDAY…
…LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM FRIDAY TO 10 PM
EST SATURDAY…

Southern Erie and the rest typically associated with it.

It will rain.

Advisory for Northern Erie now too, 1pm - 10pm Friday. Only calling for 3-6 in the most persistent bands here though, so that means probably 2-3".

Really hoping ski country gets hit enough that Holiday Valley can at least open up for a day on Sunday. Love to get a little skiing in.

I was watching them install the ice boom on the lake yesterday so I figured winter must really be here.

50s next week :tup:

Shorts and bonfires for Christmas

This is the latest they’re allowed to install it by the international agreement. If it didn’t start going in yesterday they wouldn’t be allowed to install it at all this year.

Fuck yes!!! Picked out my Christmas tree in shorts, t shirt, and flip flops.

Snowdrifto coming soon…

67 in SoCal tomorrow :slight_smile:

[LIVE] - Buffalo Prepares for upcoming snowfall:

any details on that? sounds like a interesting topic to read up on.

Nothing will come of this.

I was wrong on the, “or not be allowed to install it” part. The news article I saw yesterday worded it like that. Looking at the actual site it says Dec 16th is the latest date they can start installing it. They have to wait until the lake hits 39 degrees OR the 16th of Dec, which ever comes first.

Southtowns are a mess. So many accidents and people off the road, you’d think it hadn’t snowed in a year. :oj:

Annual meeting of the summer tires club. Takes place at the first snowfall in a median near you

I had new tires put on the Cayenne I believe in April and they are shot WTF? I went shopping tonight and the state roads were a f**king mess. I guess I need to get some snows soon.

Or broke asses with bald all seasons.

Guy in a 3 series was in a ditch on Orchard Park Rd. Another guy in a 3 series was stuck at an intersection because (I assume) his tires were too bald to get him up the icy hill.

Holiday Valley opens Sunday. Anyone beside me and the kid going to be there?