Epic-Center Roller Hockey sign-ups!

one on thurs from 530-730 also…

Sorry about missing the game the other night guys, I’ve been real sick the last few weeks and it’s been pretty bad this week, I should hopefully be back next week though

howd we do? i was in VA…

it was 1-1 at the half, then something happened and we lost like 7-3 or something. i dont remember the score

Thats not bad for the first half if it was against the team i think it was, they are pretty good and have some of the wing junior players on it

haha we are playing the jizz bags…they are okay i remember them from a few sessions ago…kinda scummy…itll be fun

fun is good

Sorry I didn’t make this week. Got out of work late. :frowning:

yea i missed too - i had to move my shit into the new place today - it was the only day i could get the truck - sorry guys illk be there next week

kid with the red helmet refuses to pass…ever…

He also decided to start making his own line changes today.

lol yea i seen that, on the penalty kill right?

Yeah that was the first time. At the end of the game he did it again but just came out and didn’t say anything.

The assholes at Epic-Center put rec 1 and 2 together this session. Thats why the games are going how they are. If everybody just sticks around and we play next session in rec 2 then we’ll do just fine.

ahhhhhh i knew somthin was wierd, did they give a reason for combining both leagues? i think we’d actually be doing pretty well against those other teams lol

They said they didn’t have enough teams.

that sucks

yea that’s such complete b.s… we wanted rec 2 cus we know we’d get killed in rec 1. so we end up playing rec 1 teams. pretty gay if u ask me, but oh well, it’s still fun even tho we’re getting our ass kicked

yeah I agree

I am in for the next league too. We will only get better.

im in if we get rec 2

Sorry I didn’t make it again guys, the hockey team I coach is starting to pwn all my time, along with school and work, so Im still gonna try and make the games for this session but I will have to decline the next two sessions because of my team I coach.

p.s. who’s the kid with the red helmet i don’t rem who that is