Epic-Center Roller Hockey sign-ups!

just edited it cus i noticed i forgot to add times.

today 3-730
tomorrorw 3-9

I will be there tomorrow after work.

have u figured out lines at all? i think me, chino, silvergtp and jdmr2 would be good, we work well together :stuck_out_tongue:

as for money, are u gonna be around sunday? i’ll try my best to make it tommorow after work but it depends what time i get out…

edit do we need a “coach” ? cause i know kyle or justin would do it haha

I want to get you the money but I’ve been really busy… I was just at the eastern hills mall, I didn’t know u worked there

i wont be around on sunday. i will be at the mall today 3-9 as a reminder

Adictd2b00st and anybody else near West Seneca can just give me their money. I’ve been helping Adam organize this and we want to put the deposit down this Tuesday.

got 1 payment today (thanx Bob). so out of 11 guys, we’ve gotten 3 total. i need to start getting some more payments.

Adam, my friend said he’ll play and he’ll have the cash next week. He’s gonna call me when he gets it.

aiight buddy, sounds good.

u wanted more players? cause if u do i know a few…

nah, i think we’re good now. i dont want too many

what u think about my proposed line? i’d rather be out there with people i know, if thats cool.

thats fine by me. i dont have a problem with it. we will see how that develops. i havent heard anything from chino in a while. i just pm’d him to see if he actually still wanted to play. have u talked to him about this recently?

last i knew he was playing? i mentioned it to him a week or so ago?

yea cus i just looked and noticed he hasnt even read my pm about the payments and all that. im kinda curious about him

people cry about lines on every team, i find it funny

wahhh i only play with this person…wahhh i only play this position wahhhhhhhhh

oh please i’m not crying, all you guys want to play forward and i already said i’ll play defense lol i’m requesting that line because i know that it will do well…

No problem with trying to get out there with guys you feel comfortable with, but it gets to be a PITA at times. It’s not like we have enough people to just be able to roll out lines of 3 all game. Sometimes we may have 2 or 4 on the bench, which will make it a little tough. I say we just learn how to play with eachother and keep the team going a couple of sessions.

thats prolly gonna be what we’ll have to do. we’re definitely gonna have to learn to play with everyone.

and Adictd2b00st, there’s more people that wanna play defense than offense on our team.