Epic-Center Roller Hockey sign-ups!

i have to work till 9 on wednesday, but i can stop by at 10 when you guys are finishing up. so if you guys got your money, ill be there to pick it up on wednesday. just a reminder, it’ll be $74 per person. thanx.

i can give u the money on thursday, does that work?

i have school and work thursday. but if you’ll be around the eastern hills mall, i work at nextel if you wanna drop it off.

Wednesday night I am coaching, till late and Thursday I am working till 9, I am working Friday till 5, just let me know what would be good to drop it off, or meet up.

lets just set up a “drop-off money” meet…lol…

if you can stop by my work on friday, ill be there 3-9.

yea i think sean has a good idea :stuck_out_tongue: how bout friday nite or somthing

yea woj2334 had a similar idea where we would meet up and talk about things. i guess this wouldnt be a bad idea. friday will work for me. so i wont have to go to milsher on wednesday if we meet up. we would have to meet at 10pm ish cause i have to work that night. who’s down?? and where should we meet?

I could probably meet up, I dont think anything is going on yet, but Ill make it a point to meet up around 10 for a little bit. But if something comes up, Ill swing by your work and drop it off there after I get out.

cool sounds good

This might be a good idea since the only person I know is Sean. I don’t think I’ve met any of you guys before. Maybe I have, not quite sure.

:word: I know some of you but not many, Im def. gonna try and make it to meet up

I’m stuck at work until 12:30. I could give my money to Jay though before then.

where do u guys wanna meet up??? someone think of a place

ttt

I live in Kenmore, so as long as it isn’t Hamburg or Eden or something, I should be able to make it.

i guess we prolly wont be having a meet

Im going to the Sabres game tom night, so I can’t make it to meet up

Ok I NEED to start getting payments from you guys. i have only gotten one so far, from bamfer. i will be at the eastern hills mall today (3-7:30) and tomorrow night (3-9) at nextel if you guys wanna come by and give me your payment. we wont be able to have that meet tonight like we planned. so $74 from each of you is needed. we only have a week before we need to give epic our money. TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!

what time will u be there?