Epic-Center Roller Hockey sign-ups!

im gonna try and get us in the Rec 2 league, which would be the easier league of the 2. and it’s looking like we will be playing on tuesdays. more info soon

I can prolly get some players too, let me know what numbers you are looking at and Ill make some calls. Might have a goalie as well, Ill call him tonight.

we can still use a goalie since we dont have a definite one yet.

i have sent everyone pm’s regarding payment and some other information. i dont believe i missed anybody, but if i did, PM me. thanx, Adam.

ok, we have ourselves a goalie (Dennis). so we have ourselves a team. all we need to make everything official, is to collect payment. so within 2 weeks if you guys can give me payments, that be great.

i pretty much have everyone’s positions set up. just waiting for JDMR2 to let me know where he wants to play

im really pumped for this

ill post our roster after i get home from work

this is our roster:

Poose22
Bamfer9duce
Adictd2b00st
Carbonfiberhooded
JDMR2
SilverGTP
chino
e21d19n
K Cuv
woj2334
Dennis

Woot woot! I can’t wait to play!!!

:word: Def. have a little bit of aggresion, and playin def. helps to get rid of it

NICE dennis is in ? awesome :slight_smile:

id prefer forward, but if i have to, i’ll relegate myself to an aggressive defenseman…

ok not a problem

which one, lol…

offense

I should have a team set of jerseys, I am going to double check the amount I have but I have at least 7 yellow jerseys, and might be able to get some more through work. I also might have pants as well for those who need them, as when we played last year we were sponsored through work, and got jerseys and pants for free.

I have a yellow jersey so if you only have 7, I can just use the one I have.

i am going to need to start to hear from you guys about payments. i have only heard from 2 people so far, and that isnt enough. we are going to need to get our payments pretty quick cus there are other teams trying to get in on the next session. so i will need to start hearing from people ASAP. i will start sending PM’s out in a few days about this. thanx

If you come to hokcey this week Dennis and I will have ours. If not, let me know when you want to meet up.