ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Im sorry to hear about the shitty luck with the car. I truly am .

Wrong busses bud. Icon knows where I work…

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’m just stating that a bus garage would have a yellow bus on a lift directly behind the car having exhaust work done.

Or in front of, if you want to be a stickler about that.

I realize its a bus. I work for cdta. Real busses not cab and chassis style busses. Our garage is alittle more advanced then a school district bus garage.

Thanks bro. I’m stomping my feet. Worst case scenario, I have a lifetime warranty through Goldstein. Something the dealership offers themselves.

ya i know your garage at ur work isnt like that i pass that garage almost every day on 90 for work and i see that dam Tow Truck alot too

Cool, I guess?

99% sure your warranty will be voided and not cover what has happened to the car. mitubishi will say that due to the power upgrades, puts more stress on the drivetrain and there fore the damage was done. it most certainly has to do with the drivetrain.

however we will see.

ahhh man dealers must love guys like ern… could look at it from 30 yards away and… void.

“Oh you drive uphill alot? Well that’s extra stress on the drivetrain…VOID”

http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2693324/ouch-o.gif

love this …

next up , i worked for mitsu and was a factory trained evo tech lol . mitsu,s warr dept is fucked up and a lot of teh yes or no comes from the dealers input . i rebuilt 4 evo 8 trannys in a kids built evo full bolt ons /turbo etc etc when the 4th one let go misu sent a rep over so in a mad scrammble we unbolted all that we could from the car so he didnt see aftmkt shit on it . after all was said and done he got a new " not rebuilt " trans for his car .

Just for the record. We try to set up a nice gloved event between Ernald and Icon much like what posted above this. Someone is scared to do it though

and Paul since you cant let it go and keep dragging it across two forums and keep talking about ernie racing and abusing and ricing his car. Lets talk about this? You surely remember this? How much trouble did you get in with this car? Didnt you get punched through the sunroof in the face for fucking with some kid in a mustang?

getting punched in the face had nothing to do with screwin around with a mustang,I drove past a garage/dirt car shop the guy thought I was screwing around with his younger sister which I wasn’t the mustang was 1 of 3 cars used to stop me in the middle of a road, only trouble I got into with that car was numerous loud exhaust tickets an a passing on the right ticket. did I drive that car stupid yup but anything I broke I payed for myself not tried to get a dealer to pay for

I know the people you are talking about. they dont have a ‘younger sister’ she is the oldest of the four boys. You sure you didnt get punched in the face for fucking with the mustang and giving them the finger correct?

the people that own that shop the one guy had a younger sister maybe a step sister I dunno but that was the case that whole crew is a bunch of scumbags anyway

You would try to backpeddle out of this. This is a different story than you told me when I mentioned it…

YEAH WHY DONT YOU DO SOME BACKPEDDLING

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYKqzYoWXSB1CIB3ovvH52AW_bB7I3DcEbKxS6rTe6Sco5lNENCg8vtL9q8g

hilarious.