ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

Why does anyone give a fuck what he does with his car along with how he voided his warranty? Geez, even I stopped caring long ago. Some of you should do the same.

noone needs your 2 cents either.

let the kid be , its his car let him do as he pleases . ern ya still have that g/p hood ??? wanna donate it to me ?

Orly? :wow

Nice, I put you back in the red!

HAHAHA

Sorry sold it. All I have left are the gauges, dash pieces (painted gloss white) and the suspension.

So whats the scoop on this car is it still torn apart at the dealership or what

What parts you got? I may be interested. Send me a list. Are you dumping the car?

/\ Bet you hes selling the R comp unicorn set of tires/wheels… but I wouldn’t bolt them on a AWD car. AHHHEEEMMMMMM.

Saw the car the other day at the Mistu dealer on Rt9 in clifton park looks as if it hasnt moved for a bit

He was talking about my Grand Prix not my Evo

:ninja

$500 to rebuild the center diff?

What happened to the sevral thousand dollar initial estimate?

Making payments on lawn ordamints sucks doesnt it! Atleast it will get fixed at some point. GL.

good luck. who is putting it together ?

-Jack’s put their own lifetime warranty on the diff. They guarantee it wont fail. The work they did was quite amazing.
-Mangino said $9200 for a brand new tranny, $5k for a rebuilt one and $3500 for a used one, installed. With their teardown & storage fees, and not including brand new Powerslot rotors, I’m skirting away with a $2k total bill (with the shifter/CMC upgrades) and a stronger transmission.
-Yeah five months of $462/car & $95/insurance was getting painful.

Goldstein. Towing it down tuesday. :slight_smile:

that looks good!

that looks sketchy

the oil catchers look weird. welded diff pins is a good idea

:rofl

yeah what the shit is that clump on there? I assume a scoop to feed the center with fluid?

I see 12 passes atleast with a tig. Thats 12 COLD laps. 12+ stress points. On a cast piece none the less.

Wouldnt profiling the leading edge of the entrance hole down, and maybe porting a cup into the face of the other side be a bit less envasive to the poor diff?

Having one or parts of those chunks snap off will kiss the entire center diff, case and all good by.

Those things really starve themselves of fluid??? I really find that hard to believe with all the R&D$ & time mitsu put into their products over the last what, 10 years??

I guess it’s a good thing it has a lifetime warranty.