ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

and back to the :facepalm

Why?

dont do feed me , just leave it . The car looks good i saw it yesterday going by , and one of these days i need to show you my taillights ernie .

Whats wrong with a 265/35 on a 10.5" rim? It’s not much of a stretch.

he wants to run a staggered setup, with an AWD car…

holy rice…

Nothing wrong with that, just size the tires correctly.

are they really $1k PLUS for headlights?

Time to sell me this car ernald

Yeah, cuz even though its AWD its not a perfect 25% to each wheel with both the power AND the weight. Its nose heavy cuz (duh) the engine is up there. It gets a little tail happy so putting a wider tire in the rear will keep the car more stable on the track.

I’m not doing “Feed Me” I already said that. I know someone who did…

This is $550 used for one side. So yes…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-10-11-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evo-GTS-L-Xenon-HeadLight-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2008Q7cModelQ3aLancerQQhashZitem3363b4083aQQitemZ220716075066QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1985wt_734

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Whats so funny? Wider sticky tires help keep traction…I dont get it.

Fuck it, just do it :rofl

dear god, why so much? and the only reason caz says this is cause when you put different height tires on a AWD vehicle it can screw with the differental, cause the tires are spinning at different speeds, but your just going different width, unless there is another reason i do not know

:rofl

You’re active on EvoM, do a search on there and you’ll see no one runs a staggered set-up. If you want to run a 10.5" wheel then do it all the way around or just go with a less aggressive 18x9.5 +22, then you don’t have to worry about fender rolling even if you add lowering springs.

Our cars have one of the best AWD systems on the planet so don’t worry yourself about breaking traction or stability on the track. The car has more grip than a 15 yr old boy does on his dick.

You have one of the best handling AWD systems out there. Why would you fuck with the setup so soon? Learn the car first. If you are experiencing oversteer it’s either because you don’t know what throttle modulation is or you are misinterpreting the working of the differentials, on throttle, as oversteer. I doubt you will ever actually get to a real track so just do what HudsonFalcon said because you obviously care more about form than function.

Before you do anything, shouldn’t you wait for Fast Five to come out for some more inspiration?

that , and ya know how many things i had to change when customers did this to there cars . they never got it either lol, i mean come on dopes run whats on the car stock or replace with all 4 the same sizeee

fast five was inspired by him. not him inspired by it. get your shit right cossey