ErnGotti's 08 EvoX

the perrin silicone for STI’s does that as well with a turbo like the FP Green.

Mike, I know all that about the UICP. That was the point in doing it. And also the need for the tune. I’ve even explained all that in fewer words. As for the DP, its a resonated CATLESS downpipe, as stated a number of times throughout this ridiculously long thread. Thats where the power gain occurs.

Furthermore, I haven’t changed my shirt twice or my bra. I picked out the outfit, went to the closet, grabbed it all and put it on the bed. Can you put an outfit on all at once? No. I did the intake first, then the catback, then the BOV, then the DP, then the UICP. I read many of the options of what other guys were doing, and after determining safe power levels for a fun DD that dont require stupid supporting mods (twin fuel pumps, 1000cc injectors, longer gear ratio, blah blah blah) and what the outcomes were, and determined my setup is perfect. The only thing I MAY change is the FMIC. Maybe. But not sure. These parts, with a quality tune (I’m scheduled at Moon Performance in Lake Placid July 12th) should put me in the 295-310awhp range. Thats all I want or need out of this car. I’m not building a track monster or drag queen or show stopper.

Why are you going to Moon?

What he said^

Go to Synapse

61 pages of bullshit

Youre all a bunch of minorities

Morgan is good but new to awd…thus I’m nervous. I got nothing against him though, he does awesome work

you are dumb. what does FWD, RWD, or AWD matter?

why in the world would you go to lake placid to tune your car, when you can tune it in your local environment, by a reputable tuner, who, if something should come up, can adjust the tune if needed. rather than having to go ALL THE WAY TO LAKE PLACID for it.

moron, if i didnt Neg you yesterday, i would do it now.

Did you park next to a red Cobalt SS in LG? If so, nice car.

Nice Cobalt SS. My black Evo X was parked next to you and Ern too.

Tuning is tuning dude, and Morgan specializes in forced induction. Tell me what the difference between those 3 platforms is.

He just tuned Pete’s Evo by the way.

I know guys, I know. Thats why I said morgan is good. But he has never once been inside the computer of an EvoX. I dont want to be the guinea pig. I’m sorry. They have done two evo, both 4g63’s, though. He already knows that engine and ecu. AGAIN: Morgan is good at what he does and since I have the freedom of choice, I choose to go to moon performance. Morgan is a couple months out for a tune. Taylor is a few days out. That has a LOT to do with it. The price is the same between the two so that doesn’t play in.

Plus the drive to LP is quite scenic

And yes I was parked next to your balt. Looks clean bro. :wink: Thanks for the compliment. It’ll look even better once the damn thing gets painted lol

that should tell you something about each of them. one is busy for a reason.

Erngotti, i will be driving by your park today around 145, i will be smoking you out. wait for it.

hit the nail on the head, its never a good sign when a tuner can get you in really quickly for a tune and the same goes for a machine shop or body shop.

Best car on shift ITT

Yeah nothing to do with the population and car scene in albany being ten times the lake placid scene

Thanks man, I try to keep it clean when I can. Nice X’s btw!

seen the whip last night but didnt see you

You know that if he actually did that first…you’d ALL be saying "WTF zipties? You’re stupid…get a real charge pipe asshole :rofl " :wink:

He could have an xj220 and all of a sudden there would be 65 pages of Civic and Jetta owners turned Jag experts slammin him for everything he does. A few of you know the rights and wrongs of the car. But most of this thread is cheap bashing just because everyone else is. Like this…

He’s not dumb…he’s just ignorant. Are you “dumb” because you don’t know what characteristics in sound that different woods make in drum shells? Instead of insulting him everyday, why not just inform him?

He has plans for his car…they just aren’t the same plans you guys would have if it was your car.

Why not go to innovative in Buffalo?

If you do in fact go see this Taylor guy. Make sure he tunes your car for the elevation change.

AND HUMIDITY