Ethernet PCI card needed

Anyone got one around?

Lemme take a look around man, I may have one…

Thanks. I think I damaged my brand new motherboard. The onboard lan doesn’t work after I pulled it out to replace a video card and I think the cable was pulling on the port.

The only issue is that I need drivers for Vista64. If you have a model #, I can look it up. Sorry for the trouble. I am in a tough spot and can’t find too many online that I like and I can’t wait for Hong Kong shipment.

Double check to make sure it didn’t just disable. One of the computers I use here at work is running the 64bt version of Vista. For some reason it likes to disable the on-board lan from time to time. I think it’s actually a bug that there working on fixing w/the SP1 release.

I have Vista SP1 installed w/o issues by the way. Yes, it is enabled. I did try to disable and reenable to see if it triggers something but no dice.

Does it seem any faster w/SP1? Im alittle hesitant about installing the final beta of it here at work.

Networking yes until I screwed it up. :slight_smile:

I didn’t notice any problems. If it was a business machine, I’d not do it just to be 100% safe. I haven’t heard of any problems.