Ever been on SON ... alone ?

Have any of you ever been the ONLY person online on SON?

I’m up late every fucking night and never am I the only person on.

yeah its never lonely here … I go to some forums and I am the only one logged in but 50 others as lurking guests… haha

This Thread Rules

That better not have been sarcastic :mrgreen:

Nope, never seen son empty

LOL i’m usually up late, just never post haha more fun reading what people rant about

you mean people leave?? i dont want to be alone

i have be only person on son at one or two points. Which is actually kind of sad. :frowning:

iv never been the only, but iv thought about what you said lol, there is always someone here. Right now im 2 hours behind most of you, and up pretty damn late sometimes, and there is always company, its awsome, SON rules. Im like soulitude though, i do more reading then anything.

I’m up late as well, sometimes there’s like 2 people on, including me hahaha. Its 3:21am as I post this…

At 3:35AM:

» Online Users: 27
19 members and 8 guests
Conquerer, AhmadG, ariza034, BRIGGS, Colin_H, Dj-Infinit, DoneDreamin, Driftin-RPS13, Gyani, jdm-silvia, jzavalinsk, KapetaJR, Malefic, Raven_S14, reconJDM, renegade141, sr20s13, txwd68

i have been the only one on maybe twice
im up at 5:50 sometimes 4:50 for work all week

yeah gets pretty dead around 4-5 am hahaha yah for midnights!

best thread… EVER 4.5 hours left of work sigh…

I once got paid $140.00 for being on SON for 10 hours straight LOL.

A few years ago I was at work I stayed in my office all day and did absolutely nothing! I was on SON from 10 am to 8 pm I read like 1000 posts and replied to like 100 LOL… That was the best SON experience of my life!

Hey why don’t you go take a shit on company time?.. it’s awesome!

I also made aprx. $5012.00 in a year taking shits at work.
My salary was $14.00 per hour… 2 shits each half an hour long per every 10 hours (1 shift) = 1 hour of shiting = $14.00 per day for taking a shit.

$14.00 to shit per day x 358 working days (I worked 7 days per week except holidays) 358 working days in a year x $14.00 per day to shit =$5012.00 made taking shits in one year. (best money ever!)

I made like 5 grand to shit. It’s like buying an SR and a nice Greddy turbo and FMIC by shitting!

Taking shits on company time is pure sweetness! Best money you will ever earn! Try it, especialy if you work at some big corporation!

^^^^…you made my day!!!..funniest shit ever…no pun intended…lol

Once or twice, early in the morning… Once the late night ppl are asleep, and the morning people haven’t quite woken up yet.

lol that’s awesome. I remember you already made a comment about this before too. lolz

WTF DO YOU EAT

lol 5gs to shit
thats classic!