Ever misplace a trillion dollars?

:tup:

That was the political version of :angryhump:

God help us…

WTF?

My 5 year old niece could have answered those questions with more intelligence…

and SEVEN trillion? The country was pissed about the ONE Trillion dollar bailouts… but, now there are seven more just “where’d it go?”

There is nothing more frustrating than some busybody sticking his nose in your perfectly good scam which happens to be the largest in the history of planet Earth.

lol if hr 1207 passes there is going to be a lot more piccard around here

video refuses to load. Get a server error every time.

Working fine here, but youtube seems REAL slow. That could be our shitty internet connection here at work though.

working now.

The government likes to act like they have a real complex system working and everything is checked and balances but in reality 95% of government employees have no clue how anything works, what the laws are and who is suppose to be watching who. So many illegal things go on simply because the parties involved don’t know the laws and don’t realize it’s illegal. Then there is no one there who tell them or accuse them of doing said illegal thing. Its a huge crappy american beurocracy. Hooray.

That broad is a fucking idiot, I mean how unprepared can you be for something like this?

The most ive ever misplaced at work was 150 billion. Is that close enough?

Since you’re still employed I’m assuming you took the time to locate it before the meeting where they were going to ask where it was… something this chick didn’t bother to do.

:bloated:

If she is the oversight, then were all fucked.

i’m surprised no one’s blamed Obama for this yet.

x2

This seems to be right up the paranoid, fascist, communist, terrorist, un-American and racist Obama haters play book.

You fuckers blamed bush for everthing, take it like you gave it.

I only blame Bush for things I think he is responsible for… which just happens to be a lot.

Obama has been in office for a less than 5 months and I hear people blaming him for things that started under Bush and for paranoid problems that hasn’t (and won’t) happen yet such as “he’s going to take my gunz!”.

What an idiot.
This entire fiasco is disgusting.
The Federal Reserve needs to be eliminated with extreme prejudice.