The Obama Deception

Almost 2 hours long but interesting

nice to see that there are people here who are interested in real matters of consequence

These will interest you as well:

http://www.chomsky.info/audionvideo.htm

Also this is not the “Obama” deception. It has been going on for YEARS and is the US Government / Political System deception.
People are spoon fed bullshit and they buy it because they are too sheltered, ignorant, selfish, or stupid to take an interest.

Anyone ever read “State of Fear” by Crichton? same basic concept…

social control ftw

that “secret metting” supposedly never took place between the two of them. it was actually a bilderberg meeting that obama attened. His plane landed in virginia within walking distance of the hotel where the meeting was being held that day…supposedly. Obviously it may not be true.

I watched it like 4 days ago… these guys also made terrorstorm and endgam3

haven’t watched them yet though.

I havent watched this video yet, but I have to say those guys make some films that REALLY stretch the evidence.

Of course, I don’t understand how anyone can think Obama is backed by only the american people after his ridiculously fast rise to power.

anyone know where I can download this other than paying on prisonplanet?

:rolljerk:

it is in Hi def on youtube.

Looks entertaining, but the batshit crazy tinfoilhat spin of the first two minutes makes it pretty clear that it should be taken for nothing but entertainment.

But hey anyone in the majority is just a sheep, right?

The approach of discounting something right away based on its weaker qualities will prevent you from seeing the qualities that make sense and matter.

Not saying that you are typical since you seem to have some wit about you but many Americans tend to look at Everything through an “Entertainment Value” lens. This board is a prime example of that. As a result they don’t have the attention span or care to focus on real issues.

The video may have an eccentric spin BUT it basically says that BANKERS/INVESTORS have a strangle hold on politics/policy to the extent that they are controlling government through indirect means.

This makes SO MUCH sense that it would be very naive to ignore.
Look past the packaging/presentation and see the content.

alex jones, although he is a commercial radio host, actually presents some good evidence in his documentaries. Endgame is pretty good actualy. Also that guy in this documentary, Daniel estulin, wrote a book called the true story of the bilderberg group. And he has done an insane amount of research, he deserves some credability.

I watched it last week but there is no way I was going to post it here. :slight_smile:

Cliffs? Im at work…

LOL. I know what you r sayin chief.

There are no fucking cliffs. Its not entertaining.
There are no people getting run over, or falling off rooftops with hamburgers in their hands. You wont be interested.

Excuse me? you dont know me. go fuck yourself.

what is the video about?

ahahhaha :eekdance:

It is about Obama saying one thing and then always doing another. Further more it attempts to tie him to banking interests as a puppet and then goes on to say how the current economic crisis was intentional.

I would say that about 30% of the info is solid, factual and undeniable, 50% speculative theories that are possible and 20% tinfoil hat bullshit.

Thank you. I will watch this when I get home. Eat a dick Violator.