Ever wanted to tell your boss how you really feel?

You are right. I agree with you guys on this, I don’t know how many times I have to say it. YES, I BURNT THE BRIDGE. And yes it is a bad idea. In this one, very specific case however, it was worth it to me and will be one of the very few times that I actually do this. No matter what she does and who she becomes she will never be our client and she will never affect another decision in my life.

My last post in this thread. Was it a bad idea for me to do this as a business owner? Yes. For many reasons, the biggest fault you could say, is that I let my personal life interfere with my professional life. The number one no no in business. So in that aspect yes I was wrong.

I am fully aware of my actions and still do not regret doing it. Risky? Yeap.

But I have and am risking way more than any outcome this could possiblly produce in a real life situation. To me, the cost/benfit was weighed to my favor. Will I do this again? Most likely not.

I have no other person in my past that affected me as she did. But for this one instance I stand by my decision. Sometimes doing the right thing is not always the best thing.

It was political. She was further in the program than I. They had more money invested in her than me, so the wise and logical choice was correctly made. I will also admit she played her cards well when firing me. She covered all of her bases very well.

Not only that but I never brought it to anyone and complained. I let it happen and just left. I was not going to fight to work for someone who obv. did not want me to work there.

Understood… Glad you learned from all this and good luck with your future dealings.

Thanks