Every reason in the world NOT to street race

As awlays in this overly litigous society. Seeing this like this pisses me off. There is no common sense in the legal system or society these days. Everyone needs a scape-goat and wants to point the finger at someone. And if a media attn whore like Frank Clark can get some more pub and piss away more of our hard earned tax dollars in doing such that’ sexactly what he’s going to do.

Lets face it. Frank CLark is doing htis for HIMSELF. He’s not doing this for the good of society he doing it for attention and for a feather is his cap. I feel bad for this kid involved, He did something stoopid, something that almost everyojne on this board has done more than once. Somelese dieed because of their own stupidity and lack of driving ability, not this kid comes forward and admits he was the one radcing because he has a conscience and that’s what the police asked for. He knows he’s in trouble and the damage was done but he, admitting his mistake is owning up to what he did wrong. Now beacuse he cooperated and did what the police asked this is what they do? Try to get him for criminally neglant hommicide? Fuck cooperating with the police. This kid is a better human being then I because I wouldn’t have said shit, for this EXACT reason, What you can’t trust the cops and the DA’s office? NO shit!