Everyone ready for warm weather?

Haha, finally got all the parts together and the 5spd goes in on Saturday :carnut. Also gonna switch it back to the side exit exhaust.

:tup:

Got the nova back together quick this am and drove her around a little. Also washed the lincoln and my regal. Then i started to run the brake lines on the 68 vert.

damn thats the cleanest regal i have ever seen all your whips look good:tup:

Thanx, owned it since new. Its also for sale. I need to get rid of all but the camaro and nova. The lincoln is for sale also. It came from vegas 3 months ago. No winters ever. Just throwing that info out there. Ill glady drive them :smiley:

I ever tell you how much I hate you? :wink:

Yes

Haven’t touched my car since it went under the tarp. Deciding what mods to do has been the death of me and hence I did nothing :frowning:

lookin good pat…buy my C5 wheels!

i need chrome wheels so they can be powdercoated. i need the bling effect. where’s pics of your sexy hoe?

mines been neglected all winter :frowning: . it still has the track number on it from the 10 bolts last stand. :cry: . beginning of april ill wash her up and snap some pics

:lol: Wasn’t sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

More like is everyone ready for another 4-6" of snow?
http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=NYZ010&warncounty=NYC029&firewxzone=NYZ010&local_place1=3+Miles+W+Williamsville+NY&product1=Winter+Weather+Advisory

So glad I had my summer tires mounted to my summer rims today. Glad I didn’t bother putting them on the car yet.

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS BY LATE FRIDAY MORNING ARE EXPECTED TO
REACH 4 TO 6 INCHES…WITH SOME LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.
SNOWFALL AMOUNTS MAY BE REDUCED IN AREAS WHERE SLEET MIXES IN FOR AN
EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

mother fucker. I’m usually the first to say “it’s buffalo… what do you awnt”, but I’m actually pissed off about this one,

I can not wait. all these people took there snow tires off this week. They also ignored me when Isaid to buy new tires when they really needed them.

who cares about that, i wanted to actually get the car out of the garage this weekend. :cry:

yeah i switched my wheels too… :(. Fuck it I’m not switching again for 4"…

Guess we’ll see how the spt’s do…

uggg 4" of snow tom this is bs

Got hammered out here, I mean I’m looking at like an inch and a half. Insanity.

In all seriousness I am glad this one blew over for the most part.

about an inch in cheektowaga