evo engine management decision

i’d like it if we could discuss this further sometime soon, as i really believe in what i said, about the whole buschur situation being a flod of propoganda. I’m not necessarily questioning the quality of the work that comes out of his shop ( well, besides the methanol kit they use :bloated: ), just the tactics etc.

lmk

i agree with you entirely, it’s just the immediate financial investment of a standalone which is somewhat overwhelming compared to a ~$400 custom flash

I will have to call The Guiness Book.
j/k

Buschur claims about 360-370whp with a 25% drivetrain loss that equals somewhere around 450.
Is it really 360 at the wheels? I don’t know.
I don’t drag race but my handy dandy G-TECH PRO says I can do the 1/4 mile in just over 12 seconds.

So, no I don’t have proof but it is probably at least 350-360 at the wheels.:gotme:

i would go dynoflash

lol why are you digging up old threads :lol:

thanks for the input john, but i already have made my plans for the winter :tup:

The reason I ask is because he has told other customers of mine the same thing and their cars barely ran. Not trying to be a dick to you in anyway

I first used the Apexi unit and then went to the flash and both have worked very well.
I have really enjoyed trouble free driving for years now.(other than boost leaks)
Maybe there was something else causing problems with those other cars or maybe the install was bad.:gotme: