Evo= GTI

When and where?
Cliff notes please

Jam wants him to go to southgate tuesday…im waiting for my partner in crime with his evo to get it back from…the “detailer” lol…he’ll have his evo back sometime this week…whenever mr. youknowthis wants to go i suppose…

oh…cliff notes my apologies good sir…lol

GTI owner said his car is = to an evo…turns out said evo wasnt really beating on it because he has a blown turbo…GTI owner then said his car was good for loooow 13’s and pulls stock STI’s from a roll (most likely true) and a dig would be a “drivers race” :cjerk:…we called BS on it bc there were no time slips to back it up…some more bickering…i agreed to run him from a dig…GTI owners cock smoking friend started to mouth off…i thought my clutch was smoked from lancaster…turns out it was fine…i still wanted to run…i said i would run when my partner in crime got his car “back”…the cock smoker friend still runs his mouth/posts retarded shit…we pwn the fuck outta him…and then we’re just waiting on him to pick a time to run…thats the long n short of it…lol

good luck, my offer still stands and he wont take it… wtf stop taling shit and man up already

lol paul that would be like beating on a blind kid in a wheelchair…he knows you would pull cruise ships on him :lol:

then maybe he should stfu, a stock turbo evo will pull busses on him

do i need to bring th tl out?

i know that…you know that…we ALL know that lol…but apparently its gonna be a drivers race :gotme:

why not!? its all in fun…O.T the TL= FUCK-ING BALLER!

ok im done with this gheyness…ive said what i needed to say about the moron sack rider…whenever youknowthis wants to run myself and everyone on here with an evo apparently lol start a new thread or post it in the OT part…all this shit is starting to make my head hurt and i dont wanna keep it going because its gonna be locked anytime now…

dude i know exactly what your talking bout i hear ppl w/ the same mods as me running 12.2s-11.8s so i expected to at least run 12s i ran 13.04 lol

Yeah, you stare at the board thinking in your head, “man, that run felt good…shoooow me 12.blah…” aaaaah FUCK…lmao.

BTW, we should def. run if you’re in the 13-12sec range.
and croy too some night. Maybe the 3 of us could hook up at Lancaster some night…Test n tune or the ricer night Wed.

yea im in as soon as i get my clutch fixd an my new tires on.

o and cory you have been quoted

stop talking shit at me dude, you dont fuckin know me or what i drive. i understand your car is “greatness” from a dig, calm your fuckin ass down. let me tie up some loose ends on my car n then we can run them, 20mph roll. ill let you know when its done

You need to learn to accept the laws of physics. Your car from a dig is slow. You’ll learn that sooner or later.

of coarse it is, compared to all wheel drive i understand that. i wont race a awd car from a dig, i will get killed. from a roll its a diffrent story, we can see sooner than later

FAIL

don’t be a fag:cocktease: and stop making these lame excuses “my clutch is slipping” or “that evo had a blown turbo (which is obviously bullshit anyone trying to race on a blown turbo should be beaten with a stick)” HE’s been trying to run you for a week or two now and all you can do is just talk shit and not make it to meet up.

HMMMMM I wonder why :fail:

If I’m not mistaken Corey just raced a modded 1.8GTI and was pretty even with it. If that is the case, I’m not impressed. My NA Civic with 223whp was even with Corey’s car.

whatever you say n0ob…why hasnt your fellow fggt vw owner posted on here in a while? hmmm?..i originally said my clutch was fucked, and then once i realized it was fine i said ok im down to run again…why hasnt he posted up when he wants to run? sounds like he knows good and well that against an AWD car he’s gonna get pwned…the whole “i showed up at southgate for 10 minutes and left” bullshit isnt “showing up to meet someone to run”…i could be like “yo! WTF!?! i was at mighty for a half hour waiting why didnt you show up!?”…i said im down to run once my friend gets his evo back so we can make it a 3 way (no homo) FWD crucifiction…seems like everyone else with an evo wants to run him as well…he’s gonna find out the hard way that AWD>FWD from a dig (unless your mindless who pwns everything from a dig with FWD :lol:)hmmm why hasnt he posted up and taken them up on their offers? what do you drive? judging by your homo-ish name im guessing a v-dub :gay:congrats! your about as cool as colon cancer

oh and c97x, i only run from digs so i guess your shit outta luck “chief” i dont do roll races with my car…and like i said, i wouldnt even bother running you anyways…

Thread hiv is uncurable. I do love hard ass kids who reply on the internet “you dont know who i am”. Generally you weight a 100lbs soaking wet and the only fight you ever been in was a emotional rollercoaster to find out if you are straight or gay. Judging by the fact you have a 6 page thread about high 13 second cars.straight lossed… Either race croy or swallow a bullet.