EVO VIII Build

Its a Garrett T3 .82 A/R 3" VBand GT35 turbine and housing. The compressor is a Precision Billet wheel. Slightly larger than the Garrett 35R compressor.

Its fairly proven , should get the job done. It should be up for some serious fun!!!

:eek: holy balls is that thing gonna be cereal, good stuff Dan

wow is this even legal dan ??

hahahaha yeah I think it is. I hadnt murderd anyone for any parts yet so, so far I am keepin it legal.

I am just trying to compete with these big blown V8’s !!! :burnout:

need any help on assembly or custom fab. it looks like a car id dream to work on haha

Congrats mang!!! Nice to see its coming together… if u havent hear erabbit23 srt went 10.73@137 and the stock head… he is now getting a built head over winter and hitting the track early spring or we will be taking a lil vaca down south!!!

god damn def. goin all out man. Bushcur everything u went with the best! Whos gonna tune the car? U gonna have Dave from Buschur do it or are you gonna tune? Car should be 9 second capable for sure.

Yeah I seen the 10.7@137 it is a beast for sure.

congrats on your setup as well man you got it honed in quite nice. I know of alot of people that you would give fits!!!

I am finishing the setup with Buschur. And Dave will bless the AEM. He should be able to load a map right in considering this is his turbo kit and everyother power producing part the same as his RS.

I believe 9’s is a reasonable expectation

Don’t get me wrong… Love engine build pics… But any pics of the actual CAR…? lol

yooo dan, update us!

you need a short runner box or tube intake manifold. that extrude hone doesnt look bad but you could go better.

get in contact with Mike from All Motor Mike Fabrications
he made my intake and it makes a HUGE difference, he’s done quite a few 4g63 heads, manifolds before and they look amazing and flow really good

stock intake manifold ftw. :slight_smile: Dan get this running so i can see the battle of the evos. Garretts vrs yours

Will be done soon

The stock manifold with minor portwork has proven to support big big power with the best overall powerband.

The addition of the honing I am hoping will allow it to flow even better. We will see.

I already have enuff money in on this haha

Ahhh yes Garretts Evo , basicly that thing is giving the locals some fits.

It will be a good battle , amongst friends of course but there can only be 1 winner haha.

We will just have to wait and see !!!

I guess the only real update will be that I am waiting for Daniel Buschur to free up a spot for me to get this thing in.

I called to make an appointment and he was booked up into July. So it looks like another month till it makes the trip.

can a honda boy run with you evo guys?

only one way to find out slater… get your car finished.

as for a battle of the evos, theres no doubt in my mind that dan is the faster of us two, but its gonna be fun as hell proving it

Well now Garrett . Lets look at this logicly

Your Evo currently runs and mine is still on jack stands.

Im fairly sure yours is faster my man

whats up Garrett hows that monster running

its running great floyd, couldn’t be happier. how about you?

I think we need a night of 2 600hp evos a 700 hp Honda with a 500hp honda doin a couple pulls

^ throw in a street bike and/or some celebratory beers and im in