'Evolution' of my X - Mods & Dyno Graphs Inside

he said the stock o2 housing was the daddy of all o2 housings, after talking to his tuning shop they said the stock housing causes issues due to it tapering down to a 2" collector, they said he needed a full 3" exhaust so he could make another 35~ hp…

so now doing a full turbo back to get a full 3" exhaust to make more “easy” hp

god my work day goes from “no modding” to “450 whp build”

I’m telling your boss you’re on Shift at work! GO SELL SOMETHING!

www.ultimate-racing.com you can view their products including what the ‘mini muffler’ is there. It’s essentially a super small muffler in the exhaust in place of a resonator.

No. I am the bawss. Muahaha

:facepalm

Yes I know, I was talking to Chris. Hence my ponit. :lol

Stock o2 housing is perfect for a stock turbo. When you goto a bigger turbo the donut gasket to the downpipe because a huge restriction and causes backflow back into the turbo. Bad.

It’s his day off. Now what brownie vagina?

What a lazy fuck.

Now I’m going to make you clean up cat puke.

cat puke? i eatted it alreadyz

She left the cat treats on the table, cat used ninja like skills to slice his way into them, was in treat coma when I left this morning, will probably vomit them everywhere later, hence cat puke cleaning will be necessary, her job to clean since she can’t be trusted with cat treat placement, the end.

Yeah, FML.

omg thats soooo funny. poor cat.

Poor cat. Dump Nicole. She will be punished.

oooo someone gets a spanking

dump nicole is getting a spanking? hahaha i loled at dump then picturing justin spanking nicole. lol

Using the stock WWF tank = bad idea. Don’t cheap out and lose functionality of your only car, the one you daily drive. Get a decent tank and mount it in the trunk.

thursday = my day off… shift is blocked at work for me… i can only hang out on autoblog

What trunk?

I’m not ‘cheaping’ out. The stock tank can do double duty just fine and there isn’t enough trunk space period to mount a 2nd tank.

What are you gonna use for the meth fluid? WWF?