'Evolution' of my X - Mods & Dyno Graphs Inside

oooo i smell a blown motor coming to this build thread soon!!

Thanks for your invaluable input. Mixing WWF + Meth = perfectly safe. Did it in my Evo IX for thousands of miles on a snow performance kit w/ NOproblems.

oo dont get your scooby doo undies in a bunch

i call bullshit

i can fit in your trunk with a tank in there. and i’ll put 50 bucks that i can make you fit in your trunk with a wm tank in there.

:rofl troof

Cheap lazy as bastard. / end thread :ohnoes

Vote 1 for adding tank in trunk. I measured, you can fit your golf bag and the tank with ease.

o snap you just got called out son

but cossey can he fit his tennis racket in too :lol

Cossey has a full size tank in the bonnet of his 996, has a large amp in there, and STILL managed to get the entire PSS10 suspension in the nose. His bonnet is 1/3rd the size of the evo trunk :lol

http://i30.tinypic.com/5fq6bc.gif

Should be called Evolution of junk aftermarket parts. “Ultimate” racing exhaust my butt :lol

Basic welding principles apply no matter what the part. Clamp/jig your fucking flanges. Due to the design of this part, there’s no way I could have simply put it on the surfacer to correct this MASSIVE warp(almost .120"). I would have had to make a jig to mount it in the Cincinatti and surfaced it with an octa cutter. Hours of work right there. Instead, I was forced to use the OE gasket to take up the misalignment in this piece.

This is too bad, because the rest of the exhaust system actually wasn’t that bad of a fit.

I wish I had pictures of the “Ultimate” racing uppipe I bought for the STi…
It was so bad I eventually had to end up getting rid of it and replacing it because of the uneven surface/shitty quality (same as pictured above) nothing would stop it from leaking.

the ATP one would of fit perfect… lol

That flanges is about as nice as that POS megan racing O2 housing I used on the GST when I had it. Took three gaskets copperseal together to seal the bitch.

Ah, there’s the ‘broken’ piece I heard about. That sucks, they actually have a realllly good reputation on the EvoM forums and have been tested to make good power and a lot of people talk about their quality. I would think that w/ the amount of money I’ve spent on such few parts people wouldn’t be calling me cheap? :Shrug:

CHEAP, You might give Cheap Pete o run for his money on the title. :rofl

X is headed back to Sean @ IveyTune next Friday Oct. 2nd for the final tune. Can’t wait to see what she has in her!

soon to be a blown motor and then a insane crazy 4b11 build yo?

Yah…you’ve nailed it. The X is headed straight for the junkyard. No corners have been cut or expenses spared with this build. SHOULD produce an easy 420ish WHP and have plenty of room to spare for a very entertaining daily driver.

I put a ultimate racing turbo kit on an sti and the quality of the stuff was not too impressive. Fit was ok, but welds and craftsmanship was not worth the price to me.