excessive speed.. RS4 content inside

my friend out in Seattle just recently got tagged driving a little fast. check it out! :mwahaha

does that say 115 in 35? and a 825$ fine???

Guess I wont be doing anymore 130mph bombs down to 30mph zone in canada.

hope he has a good job lol

yes, 115 in a 35. 825$ is all he will get as well. its only a traffic ticket. he can go to court, get it dropped and will be stuck paying the existing fine with a reduced speed attatched to it.

hes not too worried about it.

In Colonie I believe they would bend you over and stick it in on the spot.

i know exactly where he got the ticket too… its a very straight, flat road.

ouch and ew

hot blonde colonie cop who is like 25 can milk me anytime she wants. ;D

do 115 in a 35 past her, and find out ;D

he said bend you over and stick it to ya.

NOTHING in that sentence comes off being good/about a girl.

but yes any young girl cop can :giggedy all day

I would pay $825 all day to get out of my tickets. After lawyer and fines, it’s $1000+ easy. I dont speed anymore. :idiots

Oh man, she is so hot. Last summer I used to cruise around a lot (brand new car… had to break it in lol) and I would see her ALL the time. I want it. :banana

mine was 1050 with lawyer and court fines… plus 450 to the DMV(150 x3) so all in all, 126/55 cost me 1500$.

Dayum. How many points did you get away with?

The NYS points system works. I always sped and said “f it, I’ll just pay the ticket” until it started rocking my world big time.

too young boy

8 after the court reduction, then 4 after the defensive driving… 6 points or more is 100$ base fee, and 25 per point over 6.

Nonsense!

wow that sure does suck almost a grand on one ticket!!!

Although i’d get in trouble in an RS4 as well ;D

just out of curiosity, if you get a ticket in canada, can you cross the border back into the US and get away without paying for it/going to court in canada?