Exhaust manifold question

Hey guys so one of my bolts on my rb25 exhaust manifold came off and i lost it and its making a rellly annoying sound because of the gap there. I was wondering if anybody knows where i can cross reference what size bolt i need to put back in?

Thanks

Mikey

its not a good idea to just put in a new bolt…i would suggest getting someone who knows what they are doing to inspect the gasket first…im 99% sure that the gasket in that area where the bolt is out has deteriorated and is allowing air to leak out…in that case, change the manifold gasket, and take out another stud/bolt and take it to a shop and ask for the exact same piece in high quality material…good luck

^ agree’d definitely dont just grab a bolt from canadian tire anything of the sort - make sure its a good quality bolt and have the gasket inspected.

if its making more noise than before, it means its leaking from there, and if its leaking from there it likely means your gasket is burnt/broken.

yeah i checked the gasket it seems to be fine but i will bring it to shop to have it inspected.
i posted up to see where to get the right bolt hoping that someone would have fsm for it and have the bolt number from nissan since im pretty sure ill need a bolt that can with stand alot of heat

thanks for the words of wisdom tho guys much appreciated