EXHAUST work NEEDS.. (changed from service needed)

I also picked up a set of Eibach springs that i’ll need u guys to put on as well. And then an alignment. haha. Gonna rack up a fucking week’s pay on the repair bill for this joint :rofl

Way too much invested.

:bowdown

Definitely am going to need my replacement springs installed sometime this week. The tires I have decided to replace when one of them pops. :rofl

Just call Hap and make an appointment bud. lets get er done

DC

Price for a Front and Rear skid plate for my '08 Impreza?

:cone

i broke my motor mount bracket AGAIN!!

haha this time the bolts will probably break free easier…
should i try calling nissan to have them “overnight” it again? :rofl

LOL…yeah LMK…perhaps i should beef it up?

DC

how much for an axle back exhaust for my del sol? better yet how much for a cat back 2 1/4 piping?? do you guys have exhuast pipe/ muffler there or do i provide my own jointz

how much to make an axleback if i provide the muffler? i have one layin around that would probably sound cool…hmm…

and on my bracket…yeaa…some beefing might have to be in order…unless we drill out that bolt in the tranny first…like we probably should have done the first time… :rofl

I need you to stopin so we can look and discuss it. There are to many varibles to guess… We do not have a muffler pipe bender at this time, so we have been using pre mandral bents U’s and 45’s and 90’s ato weld together and get what we need.

In the end we can build you anything you want. To do it right I will most likely take a few hours. Perhaps more, unless its a cake thing and then we’ll bang it out quuick.

LMK a time you cans top in and we’ll discuss what you want and I’ll be able to give a more firm estimate on time.

Thanks

DC

Exhaust should be that big a deal. say two hours or less…
and yes get another mount and we’ll beef it up so you can’t break that…but you know how thats goes…the next thing in line will break…:banghead

LMK Thanks

DC

yea, im getting a bracket off my forum…and when everything goes back together on will go the new bracket w/ aftermarket crossmember bushings, as well as the suspension techniques swaybar and the overkill engineering motorsports lower control arm brace :ahh

you do NYSI?

For Sure! :excited
Whens good for you?

DC

you open on sudays? i want you to take a look at the exhaust too while im there! at least tell me what i need to make it work! if not ill come on monday no biggy

No sundays bud.
Ill see you on Monday!

DC

Anytime?

sure bring it on over…

DC