EXHAUST work NEEDS.. (changed from service needed)

HKS Authorized tuners only. :frowning:

I do not have the software. However we can tune based on the dyno readings… if you have the software we can help you dial it in. As we continue to expand, we will be learning and taking classes for tuning many brands and makes…more to come on that later…

If you have the software we can make it right!
LMK

DC

Ill look into it. DO you have a link?

DC

Darryl, It’s probably an enormous pain in the ass. Isn’t many authorized tuners in the US. Probably for a reason.

that doesn;t mean we shouldnt try right?
Maybe the others just won’t jump the hoops…
i might though!

got a link man?

DC

This is what i see man:

http://www.hksusa.com/info/?id=1554

Let me check it out. Be in touch…
turning wrenches and building shit now.,give me some time

DC

Johnny…
lol

whatever you need man! got you covered

DC

Considering having my one piece exhaust sectioned and putting on a catalytic converter. Just wondering how much that would run me about? Also Im not sure how clean the pipe is, as its been awhile since I have been under the car.

Hey…hows it going?

So cut out a chunk…and replace with cat?

with correct couplers and clamps with welding about an hour or $89 plus tax
you supply the parts i assume?

LMK sounds quick and easy…:ponder

Yeah exactly. Its fairly loud, and John doesnt think a glasspack after the header will quiet it enough, so I am thinking a cat, as it doesnt currently have one. Oh and the muffler has a mount welded to the bottom of the car from the guys that originally did my exhaust. The factory mount is still there, so I have no idea why they did that, but I would like that fixed also. So just a different hanger off the muffler.

NP what day and time you thinking?

DC

2-3 Weeks. Need Mon, Tues, Wed, or Sat afternoon appointment. Ordering a cat now, probably a Magnaflow universal.

LMK when ur ready…
We’ll get er done!

DC

Replace w/AEM. Problem fixed!

On the SRS:

I just ordered an OEM lower exhaust manifold gasket, three studs and nuts. I need these parts installed eventually, as the paper gasket I used temporarily is falling apart. Whenever you guys can get around to it i’d appreciate it as I have zero tolerance for dicking around with this car anymore :rofl

Oh yeaa: I’m also going to be ordering 4 new tires too, so I’ll have you guys mount & balance them. Can you do it without scuffing the crap out of the face of the wheel? This is for the OEM polished aluminum 18’s that came stock with the car.

^ Scuff his wheels …

We will fix it for you…
You are no longer responsible for your car!

I got ya

DC

Im pretty sure… we’ll know after the first one…lmao

of course silly all the wheels on Saabs are aluminum…you know this

bring it on!

call matt and make an appointment

NP sir:number1