Exotic Body shop?

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:16,topic:30058"”]

by jet? helicopter? foot? canoe?

[/quote]

60 miles

ill get it to you before the end of the day

wow, he worked on my fathers GS and it came out perfect, plus hes done some bikes i know.

shitty man, sorry.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:23,topic:30058"”]

wow, he worked on my fathers GS and it came out perfect, plus hes done some bikes i know.

shitty man, sorry.

[/quote]

i think it was just because i was some kid with a standard car. His other stuff looked great, and he was highly recommended. I don’t doubt he’s good, but he also is know for being slow, from what i gather.

Hoffman in buffalo, very nice work :tup:

Jeller

[quote=“newman,post:21,topic:30058"”]

60 miles

[/quote]

what about “don’s auto body”…who owns a couple lambo’s if that counts. Just sucks to say “don’s”.

well he doesnt have any more lambos…but they do fantastic work…the owner is my friend Corey’s cousin

http://www.autopialtd.com/pages/789401/index.htm

They made this from stock for me(many years ago)…

[quote=“newman,post:24,topic:30058"”]

i think it was just because i was some kid with a standard car. His other stuff looked great, and he was highly recommended. I don’t doubt he’s good, but he also is know for being slow, from what i gather.

[/quote]

yes very slow, lol he took forever on my fathers doors.

autobahn??? next to the benz dealership

they’re supposed to do good work

^They did my TT and I was not totally impressed.

Lotus Dealer in TO

It’s just a Lotus. Rattle can and bondo…

[quote=“BuickGN,post:17,topic:30058"”]

or try jimmy shine, hes very good

648-0557

[/quote]

he takes forever and depending on how much money you feel like spending will determine how good of a job he’ll do for you. my parents know him, he painted my old truck a few years ago. took him forever! when a paint bubble showed up a year later he re-did it, but did a shitty job blending the paint. also some of the door jams, etc started to flake off. for the price he charged me i can’t really complain too much though.

[quote=“mike125k,post:34,topic:30058"”]

he takes forever and depending on how much money you feel like spending will determine how good of a job he’ll do for you. my parents know him, he painted my old truck a few years ago. took him forever! when a paint bubble showed up a year later he re-did it, but did a shitty job blending the paint. also some of the door jams, etc started to flake off. for the price he charged me i can’t really complain too much though.

[/quote]

I too have friends with similar complaints about his work^

Jeller

arent you just replacing the clamshell? if so, i would perhaps look at a hotrod shop or a place familiar with corvettes that does alot of work with fiberglass? so they know how to fit them correctly and prep it correctly etc

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:30,topic:30058"”]

autobahn??? next to the benz dealership

they’re supposed to do good work

[/quote]

They USED to do goodwork…now they are $ grubbers and all the people I worked with no longer work there.

10 yrs ago people would ship us their ferrari cars and lambos and one of a kind customs to get painted…but since then their business has fallen off dramatically.

Where did Onyx get his Z done?

Gerstners!

I spoke to my friend for you today. Ed & Pat’s Dynamaster. Look it up, he said to bring it by for a looksee.