Exotic Body shop?

Autopia

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:39,topic:30058"”]

Gerstners!

[/quote]

x2

roots collision on abbott road in south buffalo does excellant work, most of the show imports were either done there or by someone who workks there

Gerstners.

or loti dealer (TO?)

my bimmer was fixed at autohaus next to the benz dealership. it wasnt horrible work but it wasnt the greatest either. I probably wouldnt go back.

gerstners

or dealer

do it

Bank Street will do good work but it will be expensive and take forever. All the Bills players seem to get priority.

mill-stream all the way, they do great work from what i’ve seen

tho from what i’m told a bit pricy

he’s really good friends with one of my bosses, talk to john the owner and tell him you were sent by chris over at KS if it helps any

Take it To Gerstner Collision on Main
Autoplace and others send $80,000 BMW’s and other cars there if the owner is anal. Ron does solid work. Tell him I sent you. (mention my car)

[quote=“mike125k,post:34,topic:30058"”]

he takes forever and depending on how much money you feel like spending will determine how good of a job he’ll do for you. my parents know him, he painted my old truck a few years ago. took him forever! when a paint bubble showed up a year later he re-did it, but did a shitty job blending the paint. also some of the door jams, etc started to flake off. for the price he charged me i can’t really complain too much though.

[/quote]

most good paint shops are like that, you get what you pay for

[quote=“POOPRA,post:38,topic:30058"”]

Where did Onyx get his Z done?

[/quote]

Bobowicz Autobody. There was an Aston, a few Porches and then my car in there. Matched my crazy paint perfectly and did the whole car in less than a week. Also, he’s painted my front bumper 3 times just because I wasn’t satisfied after a few stress cracks showed up… and he said they’ll paint it as many times and they need to until I’m satisfied. Talk to Guy (Seriously, that’s his name) and he’ll hook it up. Make sure to tell him the accident happened in Ontario too and it’s the same situation I was in. :tup:

another one is athol motor car on reading street in south buffalo they are a forign shop where my cousin is the head mechanic

[quote=“BuickGN,post:50,topic:30058"”]

most good paint shops are like that, you get what you pay for

[/quote]

oh i know, thats why i said i cant really complain too much for the price i paid.

Fineline collision in East Aurora does really good work.

x…

Evans Collision on Sheridan/Military small place but the do a fantastic work. The owner himself and two others perform the labor to ensure quality. They also have a policy of using only OEM replacement parts.

C&D collision on Ontario street in Riverside … I know I know … the its a shitty area …

but they are THE best … trust me

call there … ask for wally or Dino … tell them Derrick from Rainbow told ya about them

Root’s Collision. We do all types of work we did some work on a black one before. We arranty everything.
426 abbott road. 823-6102 ask for Joe he runs the place

[quote=“Jeller,post:25,topic:30058"”]

Hoffman in buffalo, very nice work :tup:

Jeller

[/quote]

I had the fender on my S4 done there a few weeks ago, and about 2 1/2 years ago they repaired my GTI after an old man in a F150 tried driving over it. I was exceptionally happy with there work both times. And they regularly do work on high end cars. Benz, BMW, Aston Martin, etc.

phone: 856-7000

Two other places mentioned in this thread I’ve heard good things about, but have no first hard experience with them. Those being Autopia & Finleline.

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:56,topic:30058"”]

… ask for wally or Dino …

[/quote]

:biglaugh:

[quote=“speedped79,post:52,topic:30058"”]

another one is athol motor car on reading street in south buffalo they are a forign shop where my cousin is the head mechanic

[/quote]

my uncle owns athol…good shop :tup: