Expected Noise Level From Neighbors

LOL who is this?

no no no… get a video recorder first, then leave the note
if that doesnt work

then you can show your landlord the video to back your story when shit gets hary, well if they get hary

do they yelol out each others names and shit during sex ?

if they do … geta crystal clear recording of them fucking … and blast it @ 150 Db when THEY have company over … THEN they will realize how akward it is to hear it

and lol at it being a LI girl :lol:

Best line of the entire post. Ya you should def. have a party and let everyone come over and listen. Then start cheering when they are done.

i would attend this party and bring you a house warming gift

I have a feeling if you have this party it will fall on the wrong time of the month

Do I hear NY Speed housewarming, make fun of the neighbors party?

how about this, for every moan, place an airhorn as close to the wall as you can and blast away.

moan BLAST!!! moan BLAST!!!

agreed!

+1

go fuck the long island girl

+2

this reminds me of office space

yeah, and when she gets loud punch her.
that’ll learn her.

Two questions: When is your lease up? When is your neighbor’s lease up? If the neighbor is going to be there a long time, I’d take the opportunity to GTFO, pronto. This kind of situation is not one that will go away, I dealt with a similar problem in college. Anything you do to try to piss off the problem tenant will just piss off all the other neighbors too, and then what? You aren’t going to get the girl to quiet down. You can either move away from the problem or wait for the problem to move away.

BTW, if I am correct, you are paying a pretty good chunk of money to live in this place. I’d be raising hell with the landlord and trying to get my security deposit back.

try to piss them off and get them to stop, and they will most likely move the bed so its a 1/4 inch from the wall … and then youll get to hear a different sort of bang bang bang …

not that ive ever done that before …

RedDawg FTMFW! i’ll bring the beer!

I used to have this problem in my old appt… unfortunately I was on the other end. I just didn’t realize how loud she was for those few short seconds… until the upstairs neighbor pounded on the floor. Once it was brought to my attention by somebody not my roomate, I told her to STFU and bite the pillow. They are not doing it on purpose… you said they were quiet for a week after you banged on the wall… maybe just a reminder that they are loud would be enough to quiet them down.

i think it was just cuz she was on the rag…

try the acoustical sealant and see if its tolerable after that, if not…

+1 for bangin your girlfriend louder…it works lol