extreme tailgating

I use the E-brake, this way the tails dont come on and it scares the shit out of them. :mamoru:

1,000,000 candle power 12v spotlight works well I hear.

I don’t tailgate but I can assure you if somebody trys to brake check my work van the gas pedal WILL go to the floor until you are crushed between a building/tree and my fan. then if you are alive/conscious you can ask your self. Was it worth it?

seriously though, what if that faggot behind you had a gun? don’t brake check him and do stupid ass shit to “get back at them” fucking ignore them like a responsible person. If your that scared they are going to hit you/fuck with you move over a bit and let them by because it is not worth the confrontation or a damage claim.

Ya, I hate people that do this.
Or pull out of a street or something, when there’s a HUGE clearing behind me, but no… gotta pull out right in front of me, and make me hit the brakes and downshift + upshift again.
ugh.
I’m only mainly annoyed because I don’t like the tiny amount of wear and tear it throws on the car having to do the extra unneeded shifting because of some jerk.

However, the only time I did get really pissed off at someone, and even used the horn!.. was well, yesterday with the girlfriend.
Out in medina, we’re going out to eat (I’m in the camaro)… and this black chick is going meh… 5 under or so (it was 30)… No big deal, I don’t care…

Then she fucking hits her brakes in the middle of the street, and starts talking to her friends on the opposite side of the road walking on the sidewalk. I’m like you stupid motherfucker…
They’re fucking talking about what they’re doing later tonight and where they are meeting. I was like what in the fucking hell are you doing? So I laid in the horn until she moved -.-

I was kind of nervous though, because she hit the brakes pretty hard and there were two bikes behind me pretty close (maybe someone on here?).

Afterwards she sped away at ~40 or so… Kinda retarded imo, since police are always on that main business stretch there and ticket you for 1mph over.

LOL. I like it.

I agree. I’m also bothered by being forced to merge at 35mph because some cuntslice in a Trailblazer ahead is scared it will topple over, float away, or explode.

Only Xtreme tailgating bothers me.

my favorite is to slow down until they try to pass my and then whiskey throttle it when they are mirror to mirror with me so they cant pass. cat and mouse stylez. oh and instead of flipping people off i blow a kiss <3

i did this one time
the speeding up thing not blowing a kiss
finally they got in front of me and blocked off the whole road and two kids got out and wanted to fight me
little did they know i had like 4 kids in my car and we all hopped out and they got back into their truck and ran off :mamoru:

I do the when they try to pass I speed up. or iespecialy on thurways if they start to pass on the right I speed up so they get stuck behind a slower cause and I box them in so they cant get in any other lane

Hi, this is the thread in which 95% of posters will revert back to their 16 year old self.

:picard:

if someone wants to pass let them pass. maybe their wife is pregnant and trying to get to the hospital? and driving AT the speed limit is pretty obnoxious.

Once again, brake checking is BS. Let the person pass or just stay at the speed you’re going.

So doing the legal thing is pretty obnoxious? That doesn’t make much sense

never screw with people like this and never make eye contact.

u could end up getting shot!

im sixteen and i figure if theyre on my tail theyre pissed off enough, i just stay at th speed im going.

cause an accident by brake checking and the guy who hits you will receive a ticket for tailgating and you’ll receive a ticket for reckless driving.

I set the cruise and ignore them.

i slam on the brakes till im at a dead stop and dead in the driver seat.

I will admit I am terrible in this situation. I have two routines that I will do if/when this happens.

1. I will slow down to like 15mph go into 1st and blast to like 120ish then slow back down to about 10-15 under the speed limit if they still are tailgating.

2. Slow down to a slow roll and do a huge heater. This typically gets people to back off.

Basically I need more self control. I would like to note I do not do it out of rage but for pure hilarity.

People just need to chillllzz.

I would go from angry to laughing till I puked if someone ever did that to me.

Anyhow, on behalf of those of us in a hurry, would those of you who won’t let us pass please die in a slow fiery crash? Thanks.

Under normal conditions if someone is tailing me I just stay at the same speed and laugh. They are wasting their energy not mine. In my younger days I have actually got in heated fights with people. I won’t get into that though.

Just the other day a kid in a S4 with a huge front mount was tailing me at like 40 in the vette. I was assuming he wanted to play or something so I downshifted into 2nd and smoked them up some…he just backed off…didn’t want to play. :frowning: