F body guys come in

whats everyones opinion on this car-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME&viewitem=&item=130152468655

I would throw stock Firebird rims back on it and ditch the seat covers asap

im surprised your picking up another one right after ditching what you had :gotme:

hmmm , if it was me i would offer maybe 6,000 for it , doesnt look to bad

why are u going backwards

ls1>lt1

I think it would be a step in the wrong direction.

like I said the color of the car got me too noticed around here
looking for something a little less visually “fast”

I had people dribbling invisiable basketballs everywhere I went with it even when I was going the speed limit

and the way I look at it stock vs stock going to a lt1 could be going backwards but fast is still fast no matter what body style its in

BLAST! you posted before me but yea what he said.

^ word. i keep thinking it’s a good idea, b/c i want another 4th gen f-bod.

but

if i do this… i’m going to get something nice. Low miles. Spend some $$ on it, or get nothing at all.

And no more fucking LT1s. If you take the plunge, bring some Cometic HGs, ARP rod bolts & a decent Opti.

I could always take another step back and buy this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-Chevy-Camaro-850-hp-w-NOS-streetable_W0QQitemZ290158986289QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

how would that be a step back lol.:biglol:

ok im a bit confused… if its the stock transmission, (4l60e), and all he did is give it a “shift kit” Which firms up shifts and increases abuse, how in the hell is the damn thing supposed to be good for 500 horse??

meh, sounds like you’re still looking and haven’t isolated Exactly what you want. you’ll figure it out eventually :tup:

Wow, if johnny runs 12.7 w/ 330 whp, I would hate to run “mid 12’s” if my car was making “450 hp”. That car is built with ricer math.

set to handle over 500 hp. although I push around 450hp

this car runs consistant mid 12 second quarter miles

I am not horribly picky I would like a ls2 goat but I am about 10k too short to get one of those and my dislike of my current job is holding me back on taking out a loan

buy mine 18k

:lol: don’t go LT1

btw your last car…needs a tune cause its dead even with my car and my motor is stock :slight_smile:

But it has a 10 bolt…and if you had that car you’d ultimately end up like ever other car around here with a 10 bolt and never go to the track or race from a dig;)

well what do you run?
Your cars like 500 pounds lighter too lol

I told Jeremy I just changed the maf back to stock and reset the pcm about a week ago, I’m sure its still in the learning mode

but yeah if New Era was closer or if I had more time it would have got a dyno tune

I might be 500lbs lighter then a TA but not that Formula…

It doesn’t take that long to get out of learning mode…

It needs a tune…lol

When the cam was installed that installed it straight up?

+1

You want a car that is less noticable. Well the Lt1 has a LOUD supercharger. Not sure how less noticable that would be.

& you want want a car less visually “FAST” & then you post this?

But g/l in finding a car. Buy what you want not what everyones opinion is. Or you will never find 1.