f*ck my life.

You shut up…she treated me to a very memorable evening with that 6k. I did a line of coke off of a 17 year old cheerleaders inner thigh…thats way better than fixing your car dawn.

jay, i’m jealous. i’d rather it be me and you blowing lines of 17 year old girls bootys, than you and my mom. what a diss.

+1

Bring the rest of the cash. We’ll have a great time and Jam and beast will be jealous.

pics?

I really hope this car is done. It is such a heap that the value of the homes plumit when he drives this thing down your street.

It really helps him out as a pizza delivery guy though…people feel so bad for him that they tip out of pity…

Thread save.
:clap:

CMON

the thing is a fine piece of machinery…

and hyboost im sorry to hear about your medical problems… i was upset last night and had just seen superbad a few nights ago and the line “fuck my life” was just kinda stuck in my head…

best of luck with everything.

You have to admit…in times of personal anguish the phrase “fuck my life” is pretty amusing.

i about wet myself when he said that in the movie

Oh yeah, I’ve been using it a lot lately,
That’s cool Jam. I’ve been in your shoes in the past & it gets to ya, but all & all it always gets better. Sometime you gotta really work at it though…

here is that car 4 years ago:

that car has come a long way.

not even fucking possible

+1

NO FUCKIN WAY.

Jam.

We should make a betting pool if that car makes it.

lol. fuck that. chainsaw wounds add character. :tup:

No, it is definitely worth about $300, perhaps less.

I remember this clearly. I think I have a bagel wagered in there too.

I just quoted this because it made me laugh.

Quattro boy up there used to deliver pizzas in haggard old 4000 quattros.

Don’t forget the Century woody wagon with no hubcaps and 2 billion miles on it :headbang: Beaters FTW!