F*%K VERIZON DSL

I bought my dad Verizon DSL for xmas

Go to install it today.

First they have the gayest setup software ever…I wanted to run it USB because his computer is hte suck and doesnt have ethernet built in.

The software doesnt allow you to chose USB so I go buy an Ethernet Card and install that.

Get through installing everything and go to complete registration and it says my account has been cancelled.

I call customer service and they say…" We do not have enough resources in your area to support the amt. of customers so we cancelled it without notice. The next chance to make it work will be after Jan. 4th"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES. YOU DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT WHEN I CALLED YOUR GOD DAMN CUSTOMER SERVICE TO INQUIRE AS TO WHY MY FUCKING USB WASNT AN OPTION. YOU CAN FUCKING GO DIE A FIERY DEATH IN THE ARMPIT OF HELL AND REST IN PEACE NEXT TO TIME WARNER CABLE. YOU FUCKING BASTARD COMPANIES WANT YOUR $ BEFORE YOU CAN PROVIDE A FUCKING BASIC SERVICE AND THEN YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE FUCKING RESOURCES TO MAKE IT A VIABLE OPTION AFTER I HAVE ALREADY PAID THE FEES AND SHIPPING OF THE EQUIPMENT AND WENT OUT AND PURCHASED ADDITIONAL BULLSHIT TO MAKE IT FUCKING WORK BECAUSE 1. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE FUCKING SOFTWARE THAT GIVES YOU AN OPTION 2. YOU DONT DO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HOMEWORK AND OVEREXTEND YOUR RESOURCES.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID COCK SUCKERS.

PS, I am still happy with my cell phone

/end rant

i hear a whole lot of wah wah wah.

I had some issues getting mine setup and working as well. But after that was a cleared up, I couldn’t be happier with it. There hasn’t been a problem in about 2 years now.

I am sure its all great once you get it working but I ordered it like 2 weeks ago with no mention of a problem. You would think they would give you a heads up. STUPID LANCASTER for being a popular place to live.

lol

temper

lol I ordered it and waited about 5 months for them to actually make it work for me. They kept giving me start dates and then pushing them back. Believe me, I know what you’re going through :bloated:

Yeah makes me want to put someone through a wall

:rant:

I’d be pissed too. I cannot stand bad customer service.

they dropped the ball hardcore in this area.

I still can’t get it.

For 29 bucks their fast package is a good deal.

If they rolled out the service the right way, and put a few commercials on tv they would put roadrunner out of business.

The thing that really bugged me the most is that I was on the line with customer service…they ran the acct. info. this morning for the ethernet issue and made no mention of it. I would have been pissed…but to run around to try and get it all done while my dad was out of the office for that result just really really aggrivates me.

Sounds just like my experience with their DSL.

Their cell service roxors though.

lol they did that to a business customer of mine…2 days before the opening of their store.

lol

too bad i put a stop to that.

:lol:

I had a nice post lined up but I was asked not to

Since its the holidays I obliged

Merry Christmas…Enjoy your vacation.

P.S. All utility companies suck, welcome to reality. :tup:

Baaaaa…You are supposed to make me laugh Sir Fuzz

Not point out one of lifes lessons :frowning:

Suck it bitch.

Besides I work for TW what am supposed to do? Laugh at you?

see now that made me laugh.

I believe it’s, “you get a paycheck from TW.” [left]I’m convinced no one “works” at TW.[/left]

My mistake won’t happen again. :wink:

And its SUCK IT TREBECK…not BITCH

And you were doing so well…