F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

yea… sure was cruel lol… 238whp 278tq

hey i was pretty close. i said it would make less than 240

so were looking for like 450whp with this flash right

sick toon

…those numbers were before the tune… It has not been tuned yet.

thats not bad considering it makes what, 285stock?

Yea and apparently Synapse’s dyno reads lower then alot of other dyno’s

290 stock and yea I didnt know that until after… I’ve actually heard about that kind of dyno not reading very accurate. I like the ones with the rollers better.

This dyno is actually one of the most accurate due to the fact there is no possible way the wheels can lose traction

didnt know that, but it actually makes sense… I know that it ISNT but it kinda looks… cheap lol

Funny shit is, I dont even want the car anymore lol… I wanna do this tune just to see what happens and afterwards ill use it as an advertising scheme adding 20% MORE then it dyno’d advertising crank horsepower to suck someone into looking at it. I get bored way to easy, and its been in my possession too long, car ownership usually lasts around 6 months tops with me before I buy a new one. The car runs flawlessly and is torquey as hell its just too hard to get work done to it… Im prolly gonna throw it up on ebay when I get it back, I cant see me not getting $10k for the car at all, motor/tranny work flawless, body is flawless and interior is 3 days old since I just installed leather racing seats and 4 pt harness’s.

There was only 1 car I ever had that I told myself id never get rid of… And of course it was the car I got into my only accident with lol

http://i55.tinypic.com/34e71ur.jpg

Don’t let the portable compact design fool you Its actually the most expensive dyno on the market. I love dyno results not sponsored by the company, always sheds a little more light on the product.

Word, like I said, comment below makes sense… BTW, I believe I saw your car there am I correct?

what core is that?

Looks pretty legit

almost like the latest Buschur 1g DSM race core.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jrod@buschur/cuttingneeded1.jpg

Pretty sure it was Buschur… That car was awesome man, back when I was poor and couldnt afford much I ran 11.4 on an evo III 16g and stock manifold.

lol dude you’re such a schemer I love it :rofl

…About what im gonna say about the bmw or about my old 1g?

haha about the bmw, adding 20% to dyno numbers to sell the car.

totally understand, it’s your purpose for the car, I just think it’s funny.