failvis again

yeah i got that much, and like i said i doubt anything will happen, but i wanted it on record with the state on how totally fucked up that whole situation was. i went above and beyond to help a customer and i got the shaft in the end…

however i did hear more to the entire story… apparently the customer did come back to the dealership that night and left her car there and was given a loaner vehicle. a 2010 or 2011 vw tiguan… which they subsequently wrecked. left front of vehicle was all sorts of wrinkled when i went to pick up my paycheck…:dunno maybe she wasnt meant to get one?

biggest thing to remember in this situation, employers will usually side with the customers, employees are easier to replace then customers. it sucks, but its reality.

what would the method be exactly ? or a reason at least

im glad you were thoughtful enough to make their word the their place of employment look like complete shit for well, being you

Travis you are a fucking idiot.

I don’t understand why they fired you over just that. There has to be more to the story.

there always is with this kid and you’ll never hear it. He lies so much he believes himself after it leaves his mouth. He delusional.

They also own Capital Cities and Dealerships in CT.

LOL

should have thought a little ahead first man. Punched out, you are off hours and liable for anything you do. IE if you were nice enough to bring her car around and hit something with it, its your ass not theirs. And I bet you would be fired for something like that too. Being nice is one thing, but being smart is another. Should have directed the lady to the service manager, since she had a bone to pick over the work done on the car. If they arnt around tell them to call or come back the next day, “I am not the person that did the work, and I am not a manager that can resolve your complaints, have a nice night.” Simple as that. Dont even need to mention “I am not on the clock lady” or any of that shit… wither you did or not, I am just saying.

Yah it sucks for getting fired for “trying to help” but I highly doubt thats the only gripe they had with you, maybe this was the excuse they needed to say peace out.

And another thing, burning bridges isnt the correct steps to take on the path to a career. Nore is shit talking about anything employment wise online. Example, you put Langan on your application for another job. It would take all of 10 seconds to google search “Travis Langan” and see this thread… and this IS what HR people do by the way. The way you carry yourself doesnt look like something I would employ.

but what do I know, I only have a career I have been working in for almost 10 years in the same field.

this is the CT VW dealership…

http://www.klutchonline.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/front_covers_large/cover_15.png

Google is big with a lot of places when checking out people’s history, I know for a fact my company uses Google as I have been told to in the past when bringing someone new into my department just to see what comes up.

They fired him because his name is Travis Koch. The kid is a complete fucking scum bag. He’s proven to everyone on this forum that he cheats people, runs his mouth like a pussy and then goes and hides, lies, I’m sure I could go on and on about him but I don’t need to because everyone on here by now should know what a complete piece of shit this kid is.

Langan Motor Car has zero connection with Langan Volkswagen Meriden, Langan Vernon volkswagen or Gene Langan Volkswagen. those are all owned by the cousin to the now late owner of Langan Motor Car on Central ave.

Langan Motor Car only owns

Langan VW
Langan Chysler Jeep
Langan Audi East
Northway Toyota
Captial Cities Imported Cars

Well I am sorryyyyyyyyy

apology accepted big man.

Either way Langan Motor Car is far from a sinking ship LOL

I knew they were family my grandmother used to work for langan when they first started as a company

:rofl

langan is gangster

another travis fail thread… wow… what surprise. this kid cant even operate a scizzor jack properly, fair well to fail world BRO