fairauto deal (auto body)

Has anyone ever gotten a paint job there…

I know you get what you pay for but I was wondering if anyone has had any first hand experience, I want to take my winter beater for a paint job. btw I was quoted 899+tax (includes fixing a bit of surface rust)

was also told 1 coat of primer 3 coats of paint…and something about the clear will be mixed to the las coat of paint.

Or if anyone knows of another place with roughly the same price range thanks

there is also Maaco at around the same price range. Dont know which one is better tho. I am thinking of trying one of these guys out too. u might be able to bring the price down more if you prep it yourself.

where are these located. i would like to know because i need a paintjob 2

isn’t more like 3000-4000?

fairdeals is in mississauga. Maaco is a franchise with various branches, one’s in finch west. http://www.maaco.ca/ShopList.asp?Prov=Ontario

what does that say^^

MAACO blows for your information…

^^ as in maaco is worse than fairdeal? or are they both the same. yeah i know u get what u pay for yada yada, but which one is a better value for money.

anybody here actually got maaco to paint?? and if so, pictures. or stfu.

my buddy had his trans am painted by macco i think it was 2 gs and it looked mint after 2-3 years (sold)

Not that I know to much about paint lol…It all depends what your looking for!

From Maaco or other budget paint jobs you can’t expect a flawless job…most will just use filler opposed to fixing the panels properly. If your spending 2500 or less that’s pretty much what your going to get!

just paint and minor surface rust…no fixing of any panels.

pics if anyone has done a paint job from fairdeal

I honestly don’t see what’s so bad about maaco. Unless your building a show car 240…why would you spend more on a paint job than you did on the car itself.

^^ true that. spending 3g on a paintjob for a car thats not even worth 3gs is a fallacy. maybe baller but who cares. when its time to sell u dont get a penny for it either.

that’s why i did my own paint…less money. about 350 for a limco 2 paint-job, annd about a week of my time, but it was fun.

does maaco even sand your car down first?

im pretty sure if u ask them to they will

i live in oshawa and my buddy gott his 89 s13 sprayed championship white and they patched a hole in his floor and put new metal there and at the quater panels,after body work and paint(championship white is more expensive) it was 1300 taxes in and it wasnt bad for awhile its been about a year and there are a few spots that are shipping easy but he did his at SFT