Fall Photoshoot [kouki]

i don’t think you understand the concept of a winter beater. Garage your kouki, take that $660 a month and reduce it to say $10, for Damage/theft and take off the liability. THEN add the sentra for $500.

why would you pay liability on 2 cars if you’re only driving one?

oh and to add to that point - insurance companies can only really charge you for being young/shitty driver once. I think if you’re already getting gouged for one car the rates shouldn’t jump up that much more for another car. You’re only going to be in one at a time. I’d get a quote to add it to your policy straight from your broker if you haven’t already. and if its going to be $500 MORE then find a new broker, haha

I’m 18 and only paying like $180 a month, G license, car in my name.

Just a heads up… You don’t need to have insurance for 2 cars.

you can call your insurance company and have then put only theft and fire insurance on the 240 (while being stored) and that only costs like $10-30 a month. In the end you’ll be paying insurance on 1 car and possibly less insurance than your 240 depending on the beater you buy.

I bought a corolla beater 2 years ago for $500 (about $800 spent after taxes/etest/safety/registration etc) and it has served me well for 2 years with 0 problems except for a distributor change.

Awesome pics.

Cool pics :cool:

FYI, It’s called HDR photography.

^^ I was wondering when someone was going to point that out lol

Thanks. Not all the pics are HDR, but some were adjusted to look that way in Photoshop.

I don’t have anywhere to garage the 240 (unless I pay for storage), and I also don’t really have the cash to pickup a beater right now. The paint on my car is already scratched to shits (stupid previous owner), and I’ll be rust proofing the car, getting winters, etc. Ideally I’d like to store it and pickup a beater, but really, I’m not that concerned. My dad has had a Dodge Stealth TT for over 10 years, driving from R.Hill to Toronto EVERYDAY for work, year round. He takes care of his car, and it still looks like it rolled right off the assembly line.

I’ll speak to my broker about an additional car, but IMO it’s not worth it if I can’t even garage the 240.

Do you have 2 way coverage on your S14?

Dayummm, amazing work on your car bro.
How come I never see it cruising around?
I’m in Markham/Richmond Hill as well, haha.
IMO, a kouki wing would be a perfect addition to your setup :wink:

Nope. Just liability.

Hmm…I duno? What do you drive? I work near woodbine/hwy 7, and live near yonge/elgin mills.

damn , just liability and 600$, sorry to hear that

Man, The pic with the leaf falling is amazing… Great pics man