farmer's R34 thread drama crap thread

just so you know both sides. most of the people that are claiming that they know dont want to tell specifically because when we were told whatever details we were asked not to divulge them. a lot of time, money, and effort has been put in just researching this project and getting all the ingredients in place. were are just respecting the promise we gave to all the people involved with the project. this car was originally supposed to be completed by gabe but since he closed shop farmer picked up were he left off. we were a tight knit family at the shop spending most of my time there. me and spd-dmn personally would see each other almost everyday. this is way we know some of the intimate details of the project. since we were there from the beginning. however it is still not our right to leak any details that we know. just to set the record straight, most of us didnt say we know just to be able to say me > you. i personally said for 500,000 i would divulge whatever details i know. which was true since im almost 100% sure for that price i will split that with everyone involved with the project and they would be kind enough to spill the details to anyone that will fork up that much money.

p.s. anyone that wants to find out should just take the time to figure it out themselves. since this is not the first r34 to be registered in canada as a street car using the original build date. there is also a silver r34 (v-spec II/z-tune cant remember which one) registered as a regular street car in BC. that same guy also had a r32 2 years before it was legal to import.

^ Ha, missed the repost lol

Somebody with the ability to should move the 240 Rice thread into drama.

How is it fair that martino can go off and not let mark respond?

too much bullshit lately on the forums

they can duke it out in person

it must be gettin close to winter because the bullshit-post rate is goin up!

might have to do somethin about that

LOL, completely forgot about the winter bullshit post rate.

Inevitable.

I’ll be quiet.

I’m sorry I lost your respect. Respect on a forum is all that matters to me. I think I’m going to kill myself now.

shadapppp

stop posting stupid shit

stop ruining threads with stupid shit