farmers r34?

Many of us have seen this car in person.

I for one…love this fucking car. It is absolutely mint. Of course I did no “inspection” but without knowing the car was put together. You could never tell.
It looks factory fresh.

Why all the hate? Is it jealousy? I dunno Brian to well. Seems like a real nice guy. But you know, when you look at someone. And you sense not to fuck with them? Brian (farmer) is that guy.

I do not know the whole story behind this car. But I do believe it is irrelevant to any of this. To any of us. It is only relevant to the buyer.

Stir up a pot of shit, and thats all your gonna smell. Farmer will follow your scent…and beat your ass down!!!

Sorry for the horrible metaphor!

of course, he’s the one driving it its gotta be safe lol

I actually grew up piss poor, have no mother, a father I don’t see, no family because they were abusive to me, and lived in two homeless shelters when I was younger. I have thick skin though, and I know you would have never have known that.

I was wrong, and I wish someone would have set things straiight before lynching me. Yeah I was a dick, I jump in guns blazing. It is what has kept me alive really. In the hard times. I don’t want to get personal though. Yeah I fucked up, had a terrible misunderstanding of the car. Let’s leave it at that.

Hear Hear. Travis (feint) is good people from what I hear.

this is the second time you have shot ur mouth off for no reason, i recommend using the search button if your curious about something and asking questions before you make ur statement. your new to the son240 scene and its not wise to call out the old school members

farmer

Nice looking car.

Does it have/ come with the NACA duct hood?

People I’am pretty sure the car is NOT Farmers but the work was done by Farmer…

not Farmers, he just built it!

yawn

will this ever get old? frig.

i unloaded this car and the parts from the container when they came in, so i’d say i have a pretty good idea of the car’s history

the work on the car was done by a few people. farmer finished it and is holding onto the car on behalf of the owner.

the car is legit: a few people know the details, most don’t. i’m sure that those involved would prefer to leave it at that.

the end

didn’t mean to make fun of your family dude i had no idea about your sitch.

it was just a old school chirp that is kinda funny

Sorry to be off-topic…

But on the topic of taking two half cuts and pretty much jigsaw puzzling a car back together… What’s the specific legalities on that? I just did a quick google search and it does seem like an iffy subject…

There’s a couple of cars I’ve been interested in that I’d love to get my hands on in the future, and this kind of info, in a way, kind of helps people’s dreams come true lol…

EDIT: nvm…

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/tp-tp2436-rs200804-menu-685.htm

and

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/tp-tp2436-rs200804-faq-689.htm

Doesn’t seem iffy at all to me, it seems blatantly illegal. I think this is simply a case of them not knowing about it.

just to clear the air, the r34 is not a car made of two halfs, the only body panels that were replaced was the driver rear quarter panel, which was damaged

farmer

Its perfectly legal and its done all the time. There are many many high end cars running around that are exactly that. You’d prolly also never know unless you were told. I watched an m6 get put together in this way and I was amazed at the results.

ya kinda had a hunch that it was ever in two

what comes next after an r34?

Car is not in two halves.

From what I could tell at Importfest, car was one full chassis and the frame rails were cut out and welded back in upon arrival.

It could be put back together properly and Im sure it was. Farmer is the kind of guy who would put the time and effort in needed to make it safe and streetable.

You know what, $50000 is a great deal for the time and work put into this car plus with what’s going on in the States with all the other R34s this one may eventually be the only one in North America.

No. Any of the ones in the states imported by Motorex are grandfathered and are not going anywhere.

And farmer, the car is gorgeous. I kept walking back to it at Bing’s meet. Though I’d be the asshole who put a V8 in it. hahaha.

^ My girlfriend’s dream is an R34 with a hemi in it. Yes…