Farmstar Motorsports...what? A running R34?

^^ did you see the gear box on that? it was messed

R 2 4 pull 6

1 3 5

nothing ive seen before, ive seen where you have to pull to get to reverse though…

Dont bash … but would’nt it be possible just to switch every vin number on the car etc. with r32 vins and call it an r32 to insurance?

it would work fine until someone who knows a thing about a thing saw the car… which wouldn’t be long.

then it would probably be crushed and you’d be out a whole shit ton of money.

WOWWWW!!! I want IT!!! Trade ya for an R32!!! hahahahaha jks. Looks VERY nice man. I wanna see it.

It’s a dogbox. There’s a guy on here with an HKS one for an SR…

Farmer, mad props man. Looks amazing.

There is a whole page on this on transport canada website. I don’t think its worth the trouble for the average joe.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/tp2436/rs200804/menu.htm

i saw it , i pood in the trunk, now farmer has to clean it or live with it

the toyo r34 was brought in solely as a track car. that is somewhat easy to do if you have the right credentials. they also had a 1994 rx-7 two years ago. 2006 - 1994 = 12 years old.

i didnt read any of the BS, but this is Farmer’s thread, started by Dan… so shaaaat ya maaaooouuuthhhsss and get along.

cleaned and unlocked

moved all the other stuff into drama section… go and play there.

Is this car still for sale

um i don`t believe it ever was for sale

lol, first post of fail

Actually it was/is. From GTRCanada:

That thing is Sick!

+1

Even if it was for sale, Farmer would probably screen you first… People aren’t going to just sell a car as prestigious as this… If this car were to fall in the hands of some fuckwat, it might mean the revision of the 15 year rule… If people can’t wait 15 years, then no one will be able to get any foreign car… 15 years old or not…

^^ Word of truth my friend

Holy. You guys are such dicks compared to the guys on GTRC. I think this will be my last post on here

Never did i once say i was going to buy it.

He said it was for sale so i asked if he had sold it or not. Meaning did somebody take it off of his hands or does he still have it.

Learn to think before you post

$7 5 0 0 0 + wow… i guess it would be mad cool to own a r34.isnt it the same old rb26 up in there? my bad maybe this 1 is pushing 800+whp…
good luck on the sale bra

welcome to SON bro, people here are elitist pricks driving POS dated rustbucket, yet seem to think they have the right to look down there noses at people

SUPPLY AND DEMAND !!!
+1 for a white beauty